Project Engineer | (ZX861)Pubblicato il 01-07-2020 - OpenJobsMail in Napoli Provincia
The candidate will be responsible and will take the lead for the assigned projects, which include planning, organizing, and directing all technical issues and field activities of the project team to ensure technical, economic and timing success.
• Develop and review project proposals, feasibility analysis, basis of design, scope of work, material requisition, job specification, equipment and components data sheets, project schedule, cost estimate, risk and hazard analysis
• Develop and review documentation for new plant construction or update
• Review or issue of FAT, SAT, and commissioning documents
• Perform commissioning, functional testing and start-up for pharmaceutical equipment.
• Review and assist in the development of process flow diagrams (PFD), Piping and Instrument Drawings (P&ID;), and process descriptions for projects and for the technology transfer of products.
• Review and/or develop process sequences for automatic control systems
• 2+ years industry experience should include supporting process design for engineering projects which include aseptic processing and/or oral solid dosage manufacturing.
• BS in Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical preferred).
• Must be hands on and field experience.
• Project Management Skills
• Industry experience related to GMP drug manufacturing preferred.
• Strong computer skills
• PLC/SCADA and/or DCS skills are a plus.
• Knowledge of FDA and EMEA guidelines.
• ability to effectively build and maintain relationships in order to effectively negotiate and solve problems
• ability to organize, prioritize and deliver tasks & projects
• oral and written communication skills
• attention to details
• excellent knowledge of english
• ability to exhibit flexible thinking
• continuous improvement and quality mindset