(PQR-922) Junior AccountantPubblicato il 08-09-2020 - Avsi in Milano Provincia
Ensure adherence to AVSI’s and donors financial and administrative procedures.
STARTING DATE DEPENDS ON COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
TO APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY YOU HAVE TO APPLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
(if you have some technical issues you can send your CV to (email hidden) specifying the Vacancy) Job Type Job Main tasks and responsibilities
• Ensure that project procurements procedures and accountability documents meet donor compliance requirements;
• Provide the field administration with the necessary support to ensure appropriate AVSI administrative, financial and logistics systems/procedures are in place, maintained and adhered.
• Support field sites in the timely preparation of projected expenditures each month (cash book management) and prepare monthly Financial Planning and reports using both NAVISION and donor primanota;
•Support Programme Managers in accurate budget control and financial management at project sites are in line with relevant project proposals;
• Support partner administrations in the adherence to donor requirements and procedures and if necessary provide technical assistance;
• Prepare interim and end of the project financial reports;
• Oversee budgets revision/realignments for submission to donors and provide advice and assistance where necessary;
• Ensure that an overview of project spending and financial reporting is maintained and provide advice and assistance whenever required;
• Translate all the necessary accounting documents;
• University degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent. Additional requirements (optional)
• Previous experience with NGO;
• Fluency in written and spoken French. Required skills and experiences
• Proficient knowledge of the standard IT software;
• Strong capacities of financial management and planning;
• Leadership and training skills;
• Managing and organizational skills.