Government and History, Italy, Undergraduate School - Adjunct Faculty RYV-164Pubblicato il 08-09-2020 - UMGC in Ghedi
University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) seeks adjunct faculty to teach on-site in Italy in the Government and History program.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master's degree in Government, History, or related field from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Professional experience in Government, History, or related field.
- Experience teaching adult learners online and in higher education is strongly preferred.
- Local applicants only. Adjunct faculty positions are not eligible for UMGC sponsored logistical support. Applicants must have and be able to maintain their own legal status in the country in which they apply to teach .
Materials needed for submission
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter highly preferred
- Unofficial transcripts for all conferred degrees with conferral date
- Two professional/academic references with email addresses and phone numbers
- If selected, candidates with international degrees may be required to submit a translation/degree evaluation from a NACES approved vendor.