[MN728] Market Access ManagerPubblicato il 08-09-2020 - Astellas Pharma in Milano Provincia
Astellas was founded in 2005 through the merger of two Japanese Pharma companies Yamanouchi and Fujisawa. It’s the second largest pharmaceutical company in Japan and among the top 20 globally employing circa 17,000 people worldwide. Our European presence includes an R&D; site and three manufacturing plants and we employ approximately 4,350 staff across EMEA.
We are dedicated to improving the health of people around the world through the provision of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products across a number of therapy areas.We are currently seeking a Market Access Manager to work with the leader to represent the Affiliate on the RVT and contribute to the co-creation of the Regional Value Strategy Planand associatedtoolsandsolutions,developinganddeliveringalocalMarketAccessPlanfor therequisiteportfolio. Purpose of the position: RolemodelimplementationofthenewMarketAccessTherapeuticAreamodel,drivinghorizontal/vertical/virtualcollaboration, sharing best practice across the business to sustainably grow Affiliateeffectiveness Typical activities will include: Essential Skills and Knowledge Preferred:
- Post-graduate qualification such as MBA and/or MSc or equivalent is highlydesirable
- Experience of relevant Therapeutic Area and good scientific awareness relative to drugdevelopment
- Working in an internationalcontext
Working as One Astellas:
- Acts as an ambassador of ethics and compliance; incorporates cross-cultural perspective when addressing challenging situations.
- Creates an environment which fosters mutual respect, integrity and value.
- Good awareness of key Health outcomes/Health Economics principles and their application to marketaccess
- Evidenced success in driving price execution to deliver optimal commercialreturn
- Proven track record in developing and delivering compelling value propositions and accessstrategies
- ExperienceinaMarketAccessroleinthePharmasectorwithstrongpatient/customerfocus,inmulti-disciplinary, matrix and globalcontext
- ChampionthedevelopmentoftheLearningGovernanceModelandactivelypromoteeffectivelearningand governance withinAstellas
- DriveacultureofEthicsandCompliance,ensuringIntegrityinActionisactivelyappliedinallinitiativesand proactively address non-compliance
- Inputintostrategicprice-settingatEMEAlevel,supportingthelocalpricenegotiationprocessandidentifying innovative solutions for marketaccess
- Supporttheorganizationinidentifyingkeypayercustomerstakeholders,co-creatingandexecutinglocalengagement plans in alignment with HEOR, P&GA; and Key AccountManagers
- Agree a market access and pricing strategy for the medicine with the Affiliate Market Access and BrandTeams
- WorkcollaborativelywiththeAffiliateMA/HEORtoensureMarketAccessrequirementsareembeddedintoCore Medical Plans as well as in the Global and Regional developmentplans
- PartnerwiththelocalBrandTeamtoensureMarketAccessrequirementsareembeddedintheAffiliateBrandPlan, and are aligned with other local priorities and representing payer/market accessinterests
- Support the lead by ensuringAffiliaterequirementsarefedupintokeyRegionaldeliverablessuchasRegionalValueStrategyPlan,KPIsand Market Access tactics andsolutions
- ProactivelycommunicateMarketAccessneeds,insightsandenvironmentalchangesconcerningthelocalhealthcare system to the in-country regionalteam
- Understand and anticipate market regulations and rules on assigned medicines, as well as competitoractivity
- WorkonthelocalizationandsubmissionoftheValueReimbursementDossierforassignedmedicines,developing ValueCommunicationtoolsforpayersthroughutilizationoftheRegionalMarketAccessPlanandothermaterials(including Clinical Study Reports, Core Value Dossiers and Pricing Procedures during productlifecycle)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.