[E-307] | Public Tender SpecialistPubblicato il 02-10-2020 - Agilent Technologies, Inc. in Cernusco sul Naviglio
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As a Public Tender Speciliast, you will be responsible to ensure tender legal compliance for public contracts, working closely with legal and sales departments.
Your typical tasks will include:
- Monitoring the tender submission process for formatting, completeness, consistency, and compliance
- Assisting in the management of data related to the tendering process
- Liaising with Buyers, Procurement/Market Analysts, and Transaction Procurement Specialists to provide contractual and compliance advice
- Working closely with internal Product Specialist, Sales & Legal teams
- Preparing quotations, and making sure they are compliant.
- Preparing administrative and legal document and making sure they are compliant
- Checking and managing the communications by the PEC
- Knowing the Italian procurement code
- Working on the main public e-procurements (MEPA, Sintel, ecc...)
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of contracts, including monitoring all related liabilities and third party contracts
- Staying abreast of and communicates any changes in contractual requirements
- Providing pre-sales and/or post-sales consulting to benefit Agilent customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management,
- Working on customer service assignments with broadly defined objectives
- Solving straight-forward issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization