Regional Administrative Assistant - Real Estate | YZ-171Pubblicato il 02-10-2020 - IKEA in Carugate
WHO YOU ARE
You have 2-3 years of experience and will support the Real Estate cluster organization made of different countries towards optimal business performance through organising, coordinating and supervising the functional processes in relation to management tasks such as business processes, preparation of strategic documents and functional meetings. You’ll be the point of contact between different stakeholders throughout the cluster, building up and maintaining relationships in a high complex environment with people from different cultural backgrounds, behaviours and languages. You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in administrative related fields
- Excellent ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English (both written and spoken) – this is mandatory. Another language will be considered a plus
- Previous experience within the field of administration in a complex multinational environment, being able to multi-tasking in high complex work relationships with tight deadlines
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential matters, having a high attention to details, being able to plan, organize and coordinate different activities (incl. virtual) to help achieve business goals. Knowledge in managing costs and expenders are considered a plus
- Deep knowledge of all Microsoft 365 tools,
- Up to date knowledge of how to implement communication plans by defining, planning, executing and follow-up to relevant stakeholders
Be a proactive and curious business partner to the Real Estate cluster organization, closely connected to the business, by providing administrative support in relation to management tasks and contribute to a better performance of the business and ultimately a better customer experience. You will:
- Ensure simple and effective ways of working when organising, co-ordinating and supervising the business processes, such as agendas, meetings, preparation of material, minutes, local routines and audit-period, preparation for management board presentations and compiling periodical reports
- Enable speed and quality in the internal communication involving organisational matters being first point of contact for all cluster countries, deal with general enquiries and telephone calls from internal and external customers and suppliers within the cluster.
- Set up and maintain all different communication channels throughout the countries within the cluster
- Steer and coordinate internal communication with Real Estate employees and managers within the cluster
- Coordinate and steer translation of Real Estate relevant materials, being a close partner with Communication function to secure alignment
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
As engaged, open minded and curious experts in all parts of the real estate business we take responsibility for the real estate business as a trustworthy, appreciated and wanted business partner. We secure new and maintain existing physical locations in order to meet the needs of the many people. We provide strategic insight based on our knowledge, we take the lead in delivering safe, compliant, sustainable and innovative property solutions. We actively maintain and secure that our properties are kept in relevant shape for the business.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!