O968 | Social Media SpecialistPubblicato il 02-10-2020 - Technogym in Italia
Technogym inspires 50 million daily users to work out utilizing our innovative & engaging physical activity solutions .
By promoting the Wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet, and a positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,400 employees in 14 Branches, reaching more than 100 countries, 8 editions of the Olympic Games - from Sydney 2000 to Tokyo 2020.
To pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players with strong relationship skills and an international approach, who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking,
always proactive and digital savvy, you have the right spirit to join Technogym!
Mission of the Role
We are looking for a brilliant and passionate person who will help Technogym to lead the launch and expansion of social media channels worldwide. The ideal candidate is passionate about social media a Technogym brand ambassador and a fitness enthusiast. We want talks with people who can demonstrate proven experience of using social media to increase brand recognition, lead generation, and engagement for a worldwide audience in the sports community. The Social Media Manager will be required to run a cross-functional and shared editorial plan, drive customer's love by creating high-quality original content, and grow. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms. To be successful as a Social Media Manager, you must be a Technogym and fitness lover; a training content addicted with a passion for sharing healthy content. You should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience, mixed with creativity and real-time curiosity for news and trends. Ultimately, a top-notch Social Media Manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing relevant technical content.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Prioritize social media post in a cross-functional and shared editorial plan, in accordance with Technogym guidelines.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders on a global scale to generate compelling content for social channels.
- Updates and maintain social channels with proofreading and subsidiaries localization.
- Building a social media presence in the fitness & sports sector by direct operative posting and planning.
- Formulating high-quality written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Social Media Lead and Prospect caring.
- Social Media Listening and related social media brand caring.
- Define, execute, track, and report well-structured campaigns and test frameworks to drive meaningful insights.
- Report KPIs for social channels and track performance.
- Work with marketing managers to develop strategies to grow the follower base to achieve team goals.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- MBA or equivalent master’s degree
- 3+ years of social media management
- 1+ years of performance marketing experience
- Experience launching social media for a large brand and growing the social presence for the sports segment worldwide.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Experience in live content creation, in particular for live sports activity (You will be the first ambassador)
- Demonstrable experience as a writer or content marketer
- Passionate for prospect caring, social media listening, and brand caring
- Experience in online advertising
- SemRush or other Social Media Monitoring tool experience
- Knowledge of the WeChat platform, Weibo, and VF
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager & LinkedIn Campaign Developer, Google Ads, Tik Tok Business Manager
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience in developing an Editorial plan in line with the company guidelines and the marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media channel.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
Technogym is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Discover your potential with a career at Technogym, where work means loving what you do, taking on challenges, learning from others, sharing a vision and making it come true!