PR Intern - (S-752)Pubblicato il 02-10-2020 - Too Good To Go in Milano Provincia
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 25 million users across Europe, but we're more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we're doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We're growing fast with 15 countries currently active and we are a certified B Corporation.
But here's what really matters: through our app, we've saved more than 46 meals from the bin.
We're proud of what we've achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team there as we speak. And we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
We are looking for a PR intern to join the Italian marketing team, working side by side with our PR Manager with focus on increasing awareness and building an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication, media relations, influencer programs and events.
Length of internship: 6 months
Salary: 800 euros per month
You will work closely with our PR Manager Italy in order to develop:
- Our media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and seek new contacts.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Identify best opportunities for Too Good To Go to be present in key B2C and B2B events.
Your skills should include:
- Fantastic writing skills in Italian, English is a plus.
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to multitask comfortably.
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing, fast-growing environment.
- Being truly passionate about food waste and sustainability is highly appreciated and valued.
- A previous internship experience in the field is a plus.
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we're proud of the change we're driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What We Have To Offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you're achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 650 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How To Apply
Are you interested?
Please send your application as soon as possible! You can also apply in Italian.
We're looking forward to getting to know you!
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Show moreShow less