[E-197] Community SpecialistPubblicato il 02-10-2020 - Hays in Milano Provincia
Our client is a market leader which global distribution network covers five continents and is complemented by an extensive retail network made by thousand stores and employees worldwide.
Have a new approach in the relationship with their social community, more proactive and delivering engagement, service and education.
Who we are looking for:
The candidate will be responsible of the implementation of this new strategy, becoming the “Ambassador” of the brand on social media. With the right tone of voice, he/her will be responsible to engage, educate and support the community, both delivering service and solving customer care issues and to drive online sales with a tailored social concierge support.
This new role of Community Specialist will be perfectly aligned with the business and the marketing strategy, becoming a crucial asset in the relationship with the customer.
The Community Specialist will be accountable also to provide back to the business and the brand the insight from the customers that will rise, helping the stakeholders to take decision based on a new customer centric approach.
- Daily managing of the community, engagement and tailor customer care
- Implementing on a community level the brand activities
- Drive online sales and interactions
- Data analysis
- Brilliant educational background in Communication/Economics/Human Sciences
- Fluent in English ( French, Spanish or Portuguese will be a plus, Italian is not mandatory)
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in customer care management, social media management, community management or as a sales advisory in luxury industry.
- Deep knowledge of Social Media (focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Available to relocate in Milan immediately
- Positive attitude
- Focused on customer satisfaction
What we offer:
12 months fixed-term contract with real chance to a permanent role.
Show moreShow less