Director - Cybersecurity Government and Public Services – [JN824]Pubblicato il 02-10-2020 - Badenoch & Clark in Milano Provincia
Director - Cybersecurity Government and Public Services – JN -102020-17027
This in an interesting opportunity to join one of our clients, who offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. The team has grown very rapidly over the past few years and continues to do so. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise.
Specific security topics that we specialize in include cyber strategies, cyber policies cyber threat management, online fraud prevention, information protection, data privacy, and identity and access management.
- Being comfortable developing the market for Cyber Security services, primarily across GPS organisations, through the development of effective client relationships and championing the service within the industry groups
- Project focus on GPS clients, from sales and marketing through to defining key functional processes
- Understanding and anticipating client needs based on a strong understanding of GPS specific requirements
- Delivering a portfolio of cyber-related engagements across our business, including effective people management on client engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues in other parts of the organisation and globe; teams might include experts from other geographies
- Having a broad perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; having a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Managing Quality and Risk aspects of complex projects, including financial management
- Contributing to the development of the service by identifying opportunities for improving the value our services provide to clients and the efficiency of our go to market activity
- Capturing and enhancing intellectual property and know "know how" through engagements with clients and your awareness of the digital marketplace
- Leading the development and implementation of existing and new market propositions across GPS, collaborating closely with appropriate colleagues throughout the organisation
- Contributing to the latest thought-leadership and industry research relating to cyber security and organisational crisis and response management to cyber issues
- Understanding and leverage the network of colleagues and capabilities, both within NSE and Globally
- Understanding the GPS global and regional ecosystem, developing senior connections and leading initiatives that will help the company strengthening its positioning in the GPS ecosystem.
- Extensive Cyber Security experience either within the GPS or, ideally within a major consultancy/professional services firm with Public Sector clients
- Broad range of security experience though with a distinct specialism in at least one area, e.g. cyber strategy, security target operating models, security transformation programs, security change initiatives, security technologies, privacy, security standards such as ISF, ISO, SANS etc.
- You will likely hold certifications such as CCP, CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CIPP/E preferred
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology
- You will have great interpersonal skills and experience of developing effective, long-lasting client relationships, either as a consultant or demonstration of significant influencing abilities within an organization and demonstrable ability to solve complex problems objectively, using an appropriate combination of analysis, experience and judgement
- Delivery of high-quality complex projects including effective program, project, financial and people management
- Existing national or NATO security clearance or willingness to undergo vetting procedures
- Available to work outside Italy for short or long periods.