L-558 | Endoscopy Marketing Intern - EMEAPubblicato il 03-10-2020 - Boston Scientific Corporation in Milano Provincia
Boston Scientific is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
At Boston Scientific you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose – improving lives through your life’s work.
About the Role
In this position you will be focused on endoscopy market and competitive analysis in Italy and will help in developing a strategic marketing plan in coordination with the Country Management and in particular the Marketing Manager.
Your Creativity and passion will be needed in the creation of marketing activities/tools.
With every project, you’ll be helping patients and physicians to find solutions that truly matter.
Key Deliverables in 12-Month Contract
- Good understanding of the endoscopy procedures and medical devices
- Knowledge of BSC processes for activities related to portfolio management
- Understanding how marketing strategies bring value to customers
- Be active part in driving local country Marketing Strategy Implementation & Communication to develop customized messages and selling tools for the local market that enables the Sales Force to drive desired customer behavior change.
- Product launches: from product registration in Italy, to marketing materials reviews, to the definition & implementation of strategies, to collection of feedbacks.
- Help in Portfolio management
- Competitive Analysis and literature updates
- Collaboration with tender department for technical requirements
- Conveys market needs and sales requirements to International Marketing team and cascade down information received from them
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements
- Teamwork predisposition
- Ability to work by objectives
- Fluent English and Italian
Job Segment: Gastroenterology, Intern, Medical, Marketing Communications, Healthcare, Marketing, Entry Level