G-257 J&J Vision - Sr.Professional Education & Development ManagerPubblicato il 03-10-2020 - Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in Pratica di Mare
The Johnson&Johnson; Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for our Medical Devices & Diagnostics, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
AS SENIOR MANAGER, PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT ITALY, YOU WILL:
- Develop Strategic Plan for Professional Education and Development (PED)activities in Italy
- Optimise customers’ and key influencers’ awareness of the clinical benefits of Johnson & Johnson Vision Companies’ (JJVC) products in comparison to competitors’ products.
- Ensure JJVC products are used accurately by eye care practitioners (ECPs).
- Develop a strategy and execution plan that will ensure that local MAF, Scientific and RA activities are performed aligned to a regional strategy and global mentorship to improve the value and lifecycles of our products and give to the well-being of patients among Italy.
- Develop and execute technical training for customers and JJVC staff and maintain recognized expertise in the field of contact lenses.
- Ensure KOL database is accurately maintained and used to develop strong KOL engagement and emerging KOL development plans
- Working with the Local Operations, Government Affairs, Regulatory, Legal, and external organizations (primarily trade associations) to shape & influence the environment and industry codes of conduct and ensure organizational awareness of HCC systems and processes to engage in system improvements.
- Coordinate management of trade and consumer complaints
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES & YOUR IMPACT:
COMMUNICATION / EDUCATION / DEVELOPMENT
- Support the technical education of professionals that sell/recommend JJVC’s products to ensure accurate usage for long term business/market development.
- Responsible for leading surround sound and share of voice at major conferences.
- Run educational projects, conferences, programs, local trainings and courses, supporting also the objectives and the activities of Johnson & Johnson Institute (JJI).
- Support in providing appropriate technical training and knowledge to other functional departments within JJVC to enable them to sell their products.
- Ensuring strong partnering with Marketing to elevate the scientific evidence that supports the outstanding performance of ACUVUE® and Blink products.
- Support in the Copy Clearance process to ensure all technical/clinical information in Johnson & Johnson Vision materials is factually accurate.
KEY OPINION LEADERS (KOLS)
- Support the development of local KOLs
- Effectively launch New Product Development (NPD) through close collaboration with Medical and Regulatory colleagues Develop a strong KOL programme with relevant content to varying audiences for use nationally
- Provide leadership and direction in functions and project teams to meet business objectives. Design and implement performance objectives and development plans to ensure continued high levels of motivation, capability and delivery
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
- Support the launch of new products through education plans and programmes within assigned Key Account customers
EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS
- Develop partnerships with local regulatory affairs to ensure full regulatory compliance across market (product registration and device vigilance)
- Develop ethical and positive relationships with Italian professional bodies and guiding institutions.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Ophthalmologist/Optometrist/Contact Lens Optician
- Experience in contact lens fitting.
- You have outstanding people management skills and experience leading teams plus experience in leading projects (individual or projects portfolio).
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Budget management skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- High Verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in local language and English.
- Competence in business/technical English
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare-
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)