[VG-275] - Junior Process EngineerPubblicato il 03-10-2020 - Alfa Laval in Monza
We're glad you want to help us make a difference!
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. We're now looking for passionate people to become even better!
ALFA LAVAL is a Swedish multinational company operating in Italy for over 100 years with several sales offices, manufacturing and research and development.
E&S; Monza Site is serving a highly international business and we offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment.
The R&D; Department is looking for a Junior Process Engineer in Monza site (start with Temporary Contract for 1 year)
for the product development of Fuel Conditioning Systems for marine application.
Who you are
We are looking for a person with:
- Creative problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Open mind
- Communication capabilities
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
What about the job
In your role you will:
- Organize and execute the process engineering activities for appointed projects incl. specification of components and instruments, in cooperation with the project manager and lead engineers
- Participate in external meetings with customers to discuss/clarify process issues and engineering activities
- Participate in commissioning & performance tests and assist in troubleshooting
- Provide optimal process design and support to Eng/Quality/Quotation department when needed
- Detail design of the P&ID; / Systems based on the flow chart / general process design
- Participate in Hazid and Hazop meetings, Risk Analysis, FMEA/FMECA
- Clarify process strategy and requirements with BID owner and customer.
What you know
- Chemical/Energy/Aerospace Engineering degree or similar
- Very good spoken and written English
- Understand the basics in the fuel conditioning process on board vessels will be a plus
- Knowledge of Machinery Directive and UE New Legislative Framework for CE Mark (PED, ATEX, etc) will be a plus
- Competence in process simulation and CFD simulation
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft ® Windows environments and Office package (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook).