Industry Solutions Architect, Telco Cloud - [J481]Pubblicato il 05-11-2020 - Google in Milano Provincia
As an Industry Solutions Architect within Telco Cloud you'll help set vision, mission, and strategy. You will meet with Google Cloud Telco, Media, Entertainment, and Gaming (TMEG) customers to facilitate business transformation and map success patterns. You’ll leverage your cloud computing expertise along with hands-on experience and deep technical knowledge of 5G technologies, packaging together the full scope of Google Cloud horizontal and vertical specific products to create compelling solution offerings for our customers.
You will partner with product teams to drive solutions and integration strategies relevant to the TMEG vertical. You will identify and parse industry trends in cloud computing to recommend, plan for,
and address core market opportunities with new solutions and use cases. You will help ensure technical and commercial readiness of these solutions, including assets to enable the go-to-market teams, and provide field feedback to the Product and Engineering teams to help shape product direction. Finally, you will set KPI and measurements for solutions adoption, and recommend ways to adapt as the market and customer needs change.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Support the relationship between Google Cloud and our customers. This includes product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, RFP and solutioning work, and enablement of integrations across Google products, allowing for a full deployment of products managing TMEG data in Google Cloud.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Oversee delivery of published materials across the complete portfolio of Google Cloud solutions and use cases.
- Manage relationships with Google’s customers and work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences and other related events as necessary.
- Experience with Telco Platform as a Service and Infrastructure as a Service technologies.
- Experience with 4G/5G architectures, wireless/wireline infrastructures, and Network Cloudification (SDN/NFV).
- Experience with edge compute, infrastructure management, resource orchestration, Network Automation/Analytics/Operations, Telco IT, open source architectures.
- Experience with relevant industry standards (3GPP, ETSI) in the telco space.
- Experience working with modern cloud-native paradigms and technologies (Kubernetes, Istio, CI/CD, IaC, etc.).
- Experience with Compute, Networking and Storage modules in Linux Kernels, CPU scheduling, resource allocation, cgroups, RTOS, and RCU.
- Experience with Kubernetes deployments for Telcos.
- Experience with network management, automation and orchestration systems leveraging AI for Telco networks.
- Knowledge of Control Plane and Data Plane elements for Telco NFV deployments.