YY566 - Program MangerPubblicato il 18-11-2020 - SITAEL in Mola di Bari
SITAEL is the largest privately-owned Space Company in Italy leading the development of the Small Satellites sector. With over 350 employees and state-of-the-art facilities, SITAEL covers all the processes needed for the Design, Development and Production of Small Satellites, Advanced Propulsion Systems, Instruments and Avionics. The passion for high-tech and innovation led SITAEL to engage in other areas at the forefront of technology: the Industrial sector, with high-reliability electronics for Railways and for other safety critical applications, the emerging field of Internet of Things and the world of instrumentation for Scientific applications
- Program Management of space business projects
- nterface with the Customer
- Coordination of internal resources and activity
- Coordination and management of external suppliers
- Preparation and coordination of meetings, reviews, workshops.
- Definition and management of project related economics (cost estimate).
- Degree in Aerospace, Aeronautics, Management, Mechanical Engineering or comparable qualifications.
- Minimum 7 years experience in Program Management of space missions/projects (ESA/ASI).
- Personal attitude in team building, coordination and conflict resolution.
- Knowledge of space business standards and practices.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of project economics (budget definition, estimate-to-complete, gross profit,…).
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Mola di Bari
- SITAEL Mola di Bari