(F075) - Project SchedulerPubblicato il 18-11-2020 - MER MEC in Mola di Bari
Support the achievement of project objectives, within the terms and conditions of the project, whilst implementing Company policy and procedural requirements.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform specific assigned activities reporting to the PM of the project. Examples are reported below:
- Organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
- Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled.
- Provide scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
- Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules,
and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Timely and compliant execution of Project Scheduling activities
- PMO processes KPIs
- Project KPIs
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 3 years of experience within a Project Management environment (desired)
- PMI-SP Certified (or willing to get it within 2 years)
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Proficient knowledge of Office Tools
- MER MEC Mola di Bari