FNP286 - Loyalty Applications Consultant - IT TechnicianPubblicato il 14-01-2021 - Società riconosciuta in Lazio
Luogo di lavoro:
PortoAt BIT by Sonae MC (Permanent), in Porto, PortugalExpires at:
2021-02-28 For integration in Business Information Technology team, at Sonae, in Porto, we are looking for:
LOYALTY APPLICATIONS CONSULTANT / IT TECHNICIAN (M/F)
If you are an innovator looking for what's Importante Azienda and if you love to leave your mark on things, then get on board!
We're looking for tech-savvy people and problem solvers, who would like to challenge themselves to support and deliver game changing Customer Loyalty solutions for Sonae Retail Businesses whilst having the chance to work within the biggest retailer at Portugal with innovative and benchmarked efficient processes.
Main requirements Main responsibilities include:
- Diagnose, repair and maintain software components to ensure the smooth running of Customer Loyalty applications
- PL/SQL Development and Database querying
- Batch and scripting development
- Webservices (REST & SOAP) analysis and monitoring
- Advise other technology teams how to use the existing Webservices and identify the need for new ones
- Validate functional and technical solutions designs with applicable architecture standards and guidelines in addition to its implementation feasibility
- Assist in the elaboration and review of Request For Proposal (RFP) documents
- Liaison with implementation and integration partners
- Work with all internal groups, including support, quality assurance, interfacing applications responsible and system admins to guarantee availability of the delivered solutions in Production and non-Production environments
- Provide 3rd level technical support on Production environments
- Guarantee up to date documentation of the delivered solutions
Nice to have What we value:
- Team player who is eager to succeed and helping others to succeed.
- Problem-solving skills to identify issues root causes
- Creative to continuously improve and optimize way of working
- Good attention to detail, strong ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively;
- Compromise to continuous learning.
- Adaptable, flexible attitude and resilient to perform well under pressure with multiple tasks and priorities looking forward to meet the agreed deadlines;
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the organization, at different levels, build bridges and easily connect with others;
- Degree in Information Systems or related
- Mandatory 2+ years experience in PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Web Services (development, consumption and monitoring)
- Knowledge of Apigee platform is valued
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
Benefits & Perks We offer a unique workplace, combining the typical benefits of a large corporation with an informal and energetic startup environment;
Life and Health insurance;
PC and phone included;
You can also benefit from our Flex It Up Program, that includes:
- remote work;
- extra off days;
- reduced working hours;
- and, unpaid leave!