[JH821] - Global Marketing Communications ManagerPubblicato il 01-02-2021 - ABB in Vittuone
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Motion is a pioneering technology leader, driving innovation in motion industries. We keep the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our motors and drives are an integral part of everyone's lives, writing the future of smart motion.
In this role you will be contributing to business objectives through the development and deployment of innovative and effective marketing communications initiatives. Developing and implementing the business line marketing communications strategy, plan and activities to support the business line growth ambitions and strategy, aligned with Motion business. Driving effective external communication initiatives with outside-in approach, identifying and applying effective communication channels, aligned messaging, storyline and content.
- Developing, executing and governance of marketing communications concepts and programs to engage various stakeholders as per the business strategy. Working closely with business representatives, marketing and sales to ensure content alignment and feasibility of the concepts and programs at business level. Developing and implementing the Marketing communications strategy and action plan to support the business line growth ambitions and strategy. Ensuring effective cascade across the organization through vertical and horizontal collaboration as well as internal and external audiences.
- Developing, implementing, measuring and improving communication plans to support sales initiatives to achieve business line objectives. Ensuring the development of cross PG/functional marketing initiatives.
- Develops, coordinates and implements the annual marketing communications editorial calendar, content and storyline through all communication channels and materials to establish coherent internal and external messaging and brand equity.
- Creating and maintaining the communications materials to ensure messages are integrated in the Motion segments messaging. Creating of materials can include, but are not limited to internal articles, success stories, case studies, press releases, customer presentations, scripts, podcasts, market collateral, etc. Ensuring sound communication across multiple and appropriate trade media in line with the overall communication strategy to extend the Company’s visibility.
- Researching, identifying, and selecting external marketing communications service providers. Defining quality and delivery targets for externally assigned activities, monitors ongoing progress, and resolves issues.
- Developing global promotional activities using events, fairs, online campaigns, print media, and other communications vehicles to promote products, systems, and services through the whole life cycle. Defining key targets and quality metrics for marketing communications initiatives. Reviewing and evaluating results upon completion of the activities.
- Positioning the business line as a recognized digital champion and thought leader with a reputation for delivering real, tangible customer value in segment(s) and through the portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining digital content and media strategy and structure representing the complete portfolio and value propositions in a consistent and qualitative way to ensure maximum sales support and traction. Developing a platform of global marketing communications tools and a content menu from which local organizations can select and adapt to meet local customer need.¬.
- Engaging and collaborating with regions/countries for regional/country to ensure they understand the initiatives/programs that are in development, the timing of those programs, and the content that will be available.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Preferably Master’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 8 year of experience in communications or marketing communications in B2B environment.
- Proven performance in developing and delivering internal communications plans in a multinational environment.
- Excellent writing English skills – clear ability to write a press release or web story with a short briefing in a couple of hours. A writing test will be mandatory.
- Strategic thinking and planning – able to plan and execute high quality communications on tough schedules while managing other projects.
- Experience and analytical competence with communication metrics, measurement and KPIs.
- Open-minded, autonomous and ready to explore new things and challenges every day.
- Ability to express technically complex content in easy to understand way.