Talent Acquisition Partner | (PY310)Pubblicato il 01-02-2021 - ABB in Sesto San Giovanni
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner who will play a vital role in the Talent Acquisition function, partnering with the business and HR leaders to provide technical expertise and solutions to current and future challenges. You will support the development of expert services within the Country, while developing and retaining a skilled workforce in line with Global and business strategies.
- Delivering the talent processes required to implement Global talent strategies on a local level, working with HR Business Partners (HRBPs)
and line managers to gain insight into the business talent needs and challenges.
- Nurturing the internal talent pool, actively advocating for development and advancement opportunities while supporting both managers, candidates and HRBPs to facilitate cross organizational moves.
- Managing the entire recruitment process: including candidate selection, communication, interviews, reference checks and offer negotiations
- Liaising with external recruitment firms for specific positions as required
- Supporting Employer Branding Activities, University Relationships, Early Talent and Trainee Programs, to boost ABB’s Employer Brand within the Country
- Identifying areas for improvement in current practices, processes, and policies, then contributing to the design, development, and implementation of new talent solutions.
- Supporting the provision of timely data analytics and reporting activities, to manage candidate pipeline and other recruitment metrics.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree, with at least six years of professional HR experience in a high performing global organization or recruitment company.
- Several years of experience with full life-cycle recruitment, Talent Advancement as well as Employer Branding Activities.
- Demonstrated success with various recruiting strategies, techniques, and platforms, including the use of digital and social media.
- Strategic mindset with a thorough understanding of business drivers and Talent Acquisition and Advancement trends within the Hub.
- Strong end-to-end process thinking with experience managing change projects.
- Proven ability to lead, consult, and influence others while maintaining a focus on customer service.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English and Italian
- Self-driven, resilient, energetic, enthusiastic and inclusive; creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.