(ZR998) | Senior Client Solutions Executive, Global Accounts SEMEAPubblicato il 01-02-2021 - VMware in Milano Provincia
Job Description – Client Solutions Executive, Global Accounts SEMEA
VMware’s Professional Services team is obsessed with helping organizations achieve their goals with the power of VMware technology. As partners throughout their digital transformation, we work with customers to build the IT capabilities, competencies, and culture they need to improve employee and customer experiences, accelerate innovation, and confidently move into the future.
Join our team, and you’ll work alongside a diverse group of people who are passionate about sharing their broad expertise and empowering you to do your best work. Our technology is changing the way the world’s biggest brands do business.
Where will your impact be made?
Job Role and Responsibility
As a Senior Client Solutions Executive (CSE) Global Accounts SEMEA, you will be responsible for selling large services engagements across your territory accounts in Italy. You will be part of an exciting team working to drive complex solutions that create disruption, help our customers to innovate their business models and enable them to achieve competitive advantage and differentiation through using VMware’s technologies and services.
You are part of a team formed by a group of top talent sales individuals across EMEA and with a strong background and experience in selling professional and consulting services for cloud infrastructure, software, workspace mobility, end user computing and IT operational transformation. We are looking for services sellers with vertical industry experience in Finance and Telco to share their knowledge and approach in a diverse sales team.
You will be working with the extended account team and orchestrating a variety of VMware presales resources to build the commercial proposition to your customers and achieve your business objectives by selling large (+$3-20M) and complex projects.
This is a role which requires passion, dedication and creativity.
The CSE will be responsible for:
- Sales ownership for all VMware services including: Single point of contact for services salesDrives the services sales lifecycle from prospecting to handover into deliveryContracting and commercial negotiations & closureServices sales strategy for the accountLeads VMware Customer Experience Services (CXS) sales team part of the pursuit
- Working with VMware extended account team, Professional Services Leaders and customer teams to shape transformation programs and deliverables
- Supporting account business development campaigns and strategy
- Owning and driving the services pipeline development
- Developing strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and partners
- Ensuring proposals have defined outcomes/benefits with high customer satisfaction
- Working with delivery and leaders around monitoring, governance & stakeholder management
- Supporting Services Quality Assurance Process
- Orchestrating internal VMware teams to increase visibility, collaboration, and alignment with customer needs during the presales cycle
- Identifying up-selling opportunities
- Owning commercial aspects of program delivery changes
- 5y+ of experience in an IT services sales position
- Strong sales orientation and background
- Deep understanding of IT
- Ability to articulate the value proposition; focus on selling business outcomes with a solution sales approach
- Ability to develop high level long-term strategic relationships, negotiation and closing skills
- Self-motivated, passionate, dedicated, driven, tenacious, achiever and well presented
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and excellent social skills
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Bachelor’s degree
- Consistent track record of selling multi-million consulting and professional services at global enterprise accounts
- Understanding of Software Defined Data Centres & cloud infrastructures and common challenges and of the VMware portfolio
- Master’s degree
- 5y+ account management experience
- Finance and Telco knowledge
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Services Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-02-01