[L-426] - FACTORY FOOD SAFETY LEADER - INDUSTRIAL HYGIENISTPubblicato il 01-02-2021 - Kelly Services Italia in Novi Ligure
Kelly Scientific Resources , a division of Kelly Services , is the global leader in scientific recruitment. With more than 120 locations in 16 countries and 4 continents, we offer candidates opportunities to work with international clients in a variety of technical, management and leadership roles.
Kelly Scientific Resources , on behalf of Davide Campari Milano N.V. is proud to look for:
FACTORY FOOD SAFETY LEADER - INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST
The Factory Food Safety Leader/Industrial Hygienist ensures that basic conditions and activities necessary to establish, implement and maintain a hygienic environment are considered throughout the whole manufacturing process and related activities.
- HACCP and Food Safety system management;
- Hygienic design and zoning assessment;
- Validation of Critical Control Point;
- Development and validation of the factory Cleaning and Disinfection Program;
- Guidance and interpretation of spoilage risk;
- Ingredient, finish product and process microbiological risk assessment;
- Assist manufacturing team in hygiene and Food safety related matters;
- Thermal process design, verification and validation;
- Control for microbiological specification and product microbiological data analysis.
- Implement, promote and sustain the Campari Quality and Food Safety Guidelines and Policy;
- Leading the implementation and certification for FSSC 22000;
- Apply and promote the continuously improvement of processes and procedures to guarantee food safety, quality and regulatory compliance in order to deliver efficient processes and successful Right First Time fundamentals;
- Develop and implement product/line specific procedures and training for Hygiene and Food Safety pre-requisites program in the plant;
- Ensure that environmental monitoring (pathogen and spoilage Y&M;) is performed and evaluated in an appropriate manner;
- Follow up and manage studies and assessment in the area of food safety;
- Assure the proper maintenance of appropriate food safety technical documentation and training for quality operations. This includes but is not limited to Campari policies/procedures maintenance, HACCP, specification maintenance, minim requirements, SOP and SSOP maintenance, as well as in-process quality documentation and traceability;
- Provide support as industrial hygienist/microbiologist in development and/or the validation of product specific guidelines, tools, microbiological risk assessment, gaps closure and alternative methods for microbiology and training;
- Active member of Campari Group Q&FS; working group;
- FS and QS;
- Quality KPI's - MRQ;
- SPC Tools and TQM tools;
- Consumer Complaint Communication Process.
- Annual Plant Goals aligned with the Management Review of Quality Process (RFT, Consumer Complaint Reduction, Defect reduction, Cost of Non Quality, Supplier Audits, etc);
- Employee Development/succession Planning;
- Individual goals aligned with implementing and maintaining a quality culture;
Main Competencies Required
- Highly developed sense of observation;
- Solution finding;
- Highly developed ability to communicate efficiently internally and externally to explain in meaningful terms the FS and d Hygienic requirements;
- Very good team player. Needs to be firm but have diplomacy and ability to influence behaviours;
- Excellent networking and communication skills;
- Good listening skills, auditing skills, and good initiative and autonomy;
- Fluent in English;
- Flexibility to travel for short and mid-term missions;
Skills & Knowledge
- Higher education in food science, food microbiology or equivalent;
- Several years of practical experience as hygienist, factory quality or production function;
- Advanced Knowledge of the Thermal Process, Preservation Systems, Carbonated Soft Drinks and Aseptic Product Category;
- Advanced knowledge of GMP and hygienic design;
- Advanced knowledge of HACCP and microbial potential hazards;
- In depth knowledge of CIP (cleaning in place) equipment functionality and be knowledgeable of trouble shooting techniques;
- PCQI certified and FSSC lead auditor trained;
- Advanced Knowledge of GFSI standards;
- Good knowledge of physical, chemical, allergens hazards;
- Good knowledge about latest methods, trends and developments in micro-food safety.
Novi Ligure (AL)
What we offer:
Attention: only the applications received through this channel will be taken into consideration; Applications forwarded to other contacts will not be taken into consideration.
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's