GUCCI Omnichannel Specialist [R96]Pubblicato il 01-02-2021 - Kering in Milano Provincia
Gucci is at the forefront of digital innovation since first embracing eCommerce in 2002. Today, Gucci.com is present in Europe, North America, Mainland China, Hong Kong , Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East with local teams to serve its client base to high standards.
Gucci.com has created great online shopping experiences and continually embraces new business models by making bold choices and fostering a culture of creativity, innovation and risk-taking. As we constantly iterate the experience we test and launch new experiences and services in our existing markets – while we also expand our global footprint by investing into new market launches.
The Digital Go to Market Specialist will help to successfully develop our business globally
managing the day-to-day intersection between Global Digital Product Development, Global/Regional Retail, Regional Digital and Global/Regional customer services operations.
As a core member of the Global Digital Go to Market team, she/he will drive the daily execution in launching and scaling new digital products and services globally as well as generating and global sharing of business critical insights and learnings that shape the development of next generation digital products and services.
She/He will combine operational excellence, strategic thinking as well as leadership and interpersonal skills in working in a global and cross-functional environment.
Within the global organization the Digital Go to Market will focus on one or multiple of our global regions and market.
- Manages the day-to-day intersection between Global Digital Product Development, Global/Regional Retail, Regional Digital and our Global/Regional customer services operations
- Provides input for the prioritization of new digital products and services for regional market roll out and for the evolutions of existing digital products
- Works with key Regional stakeholders to run pilots for new digital products and services
- Builds roll-out plans, communicates to markets, drives in-market education
- Collaborates with various stakeholders both local and global to build plans to ensure adoption and usability of the product with internal end users and end customers
- Supports in designing the in-store experience for omnichannel services
- Measures the success of new digital products and services and provides comprehensive reporting on sales and main KPIs
- Identifies new tactical and strategic opportunities for digital products and services
- Condenses learnings, and provides input to Global Digital Product for prioritization of problems to solve across regions and of new business opportunities
- Drives active sharing best-practices between regions
- Successful studies in business management or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience - strong digital and/or omnichannel / retail experience is a plus
- Has worked in an international environment - experience having worked in North America, Asia and/or multiple European markets is a plus
- Passionate about digital products, agile ways of working and about retail environment
- Experience with a wide range of sales channels
- Strong analytical capabilities and numeric aptitude
- Experience utilizing strategic planning and business planning to meet revenue goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to translate technical needs within a business context
- Proven ability to communicate with senior global stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to different cross-functional environments, including liaising with digital engineers and business functions
- Strong business acumen
- Open minded, able to work collaboratively and maintain positive and healthy relationships with all team members and the other company departments
- Genuine passion for luxury and fashion world, commitment to the Gucci brand
- English spoken and written mandatory
- Italian spoken is a plus