NPI Planner Junior - (IDI6)Pubblicato il 01-02-2021 - Luxottica in Agordo
We are a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, we are united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people. We have always been committed to making the best glasses possible to enable people to enjoy the beauty of life in all its forms.
A unique brand portfolio that includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, and prestigious licensed brands such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Valentino and Versace is among Luxottica’s core strengths.
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are looking for young talents, motivated, curious and enterprising, to join us at our Sedico (BL) Production Site.
As NPI Planner you will be responsible of coordinating the planning and the production flows of all the new models (frames and components) introduced (industrialized) and produced in the plant.
You will autonomously interact with all function involved in new models development and production (R&D;, Product Office, Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain, Manufacturing) in order to develop, improve and execute plans and activities aimed to new products introduction (industrialization) and on time market delivery,
Moreover, the candidate will be in charge of continuously improving the existing flows and processes, researching, developing and executing new solutions.
Here some of the responsibilities you will have:
- Coordinating and monitoring of new models (frames and components) production progress through the several work phases and production departments (in collaboration with technical and production staff)
- Together with all the actors involved in the industrialization process, development and coordination of new frames and components introduction and production plans, and definition and execution of recovery actions aimed to on-time market delivery of all new models
- Development and discussion of official NPI Plant Presentations.
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
Each and every one of us lives, breathes and shapes the success of the company.
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You do not see problems, you just see solutions
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
- You have a Management Engineering, Economics or Business Management Degree with excellent results
- You have at least 1/2 years of experience in Production Planning within complex Organizations
- You are a quantitative analysis lover, a true Excel addict
- You believe that without your team nothing is possible
- Did you work or study abroad? This is great!
- Fluent English (of course) and Spanish? French? What other languages do you know?
- You can’t survive without your Ray-Bans, and Oakley, and Vogue, and Persol…
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
In Luxottica you have the feeling of being part of a “success story”, no matter where you work in the Luxottica world, you can really make an impact.
This position will be located at our Headquarters in Agordo, but you have to expect some business trips either in Italy or abroad.
Are you ready for this challenge?
If yes, we are waiting for you!
Job Segment: Supply, Business Manager, Supply Chain, Operations, Management Apply now » Find similar jobs: Ray-Ban Jobs, Persol Jobs