BOTTEGA VENETA - HVB-244Pubblicato il 01-02-2021 - Kering in Milano Provincia
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant Chinese Speaker who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Montenapoleone Flagship Store.
Meet performance expectations and provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction in alignment with company standards.
How you will contribute
- Finalize sales targets achievements in line with company strategy
- Use effective selling techniques to maximize the business potential of the stores
- Contribute to build team working sharing information and best practices
- Collect and update customer information to ensure an efficient use of CRM and Client Book
- Uphold respect of the company standards and procedures
- Keep stock info updated and follow store-to- store transfer request procedures
- Cultivate customer relationships
- Deliver excellence in customer service in alignment with the company standards
Who you are
- Excellent customer and service attitude and high flexibility to adapt to several types of Customers
- Sales experience preferably in fashion & luxury contexts
- Excellent communication and empathic skills
- Commercial results orientation
- Good team player
- Multitasking, flexible
- Capacity to work in a fast moving, dynamic and stressing environment