KERING EYEWEAR - LI56Pubblicato il 01-02-2021 - Kering in Limena
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and High-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer as part of our Visual Merchandising team in our HQ in Padova for a 6-months temporary contract.
How you will contribute
POP development to support the Visual Merchandising Designer (for all brands):
• research of materials, graphics / textures
• draw up the minutes after the meetings with suppliers
• develop instruction sheets for new materials, both seasonal and institutional
Visual Merchandising guidelines development (for a selection of brands):
• develop and regularly update the Visual Merchandising Guidelines
• manage the making available of the ADV / video assets of the brands to the markets by constantly updating the servers
• development of cropping guidelines for campaign images
• development of seasonal customizations for POP materials
• shoot and post produce all seasonal / institutional POP materials and packaging
• implement graphic layouts for presentations
- Basic knowledge of photography with reflex
- Good knowledge of Suite Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
Who you are
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork, with strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- A strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking are a must
- Clear and open communication
- Extremely organized and details oriented
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- An English and Italian fluent speaker
- With passion and enthusiasm