MO859 - TMS V&V EngineerPubblicato il 01-02-2021 - Alstom in Bologna Provincia
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Traffic Management System is a key technology in the railway signaling business, providing a set of advanced features for railway traffic automation and regulation.
Most of the european railway operators are investing to create national/regional railway control centers. ALSTOM is one of the world wide leader in this market, since it has been awarded with some of the most strategical bids lately. The variety and complexity covers almost any request coming from the world of traffic control centers.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE SOME OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Write the project Verification and Validation plan
- Co-ordinate and monitor project Verification, Integration and Test activities
- Ensure the coverage of requirements all along the project, ensuring that testing (via various means) provides a full coverage to guarantee a correct implementation of the requirements: functional requirements and safety requirements
- Perform full verification or validation of all parameters and data produced on the project
- Performs Test Campaigns, analyzes and validates the results, and writes the test report.
- Establishes the traceability matrix, in cooperation with the other project stakeholders;
SKILLS & EDUCATION:
Essential: University Degree level in Information Technology or Electronics Engineering/Automation is required for this role . You come with at least 3-5 years experience in Software Testing, knowledge of software verification & validation methodology and processes and Basic Knowledge of IT architectures (client/server, workstation/Blade, IP networking, routing) and SQL databases). You are fluent in English.
Desirable: Basic knowledge of Signalling Principle and Rules, prior knowledge and experience in the railway software applications,knowledge of Traffic Supervision and Regulation Principle, SCRUM / agile methodology and Fluent Frenck Language will be preferred.
The position is based in Bologna, Italy.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.