K965 | QUALITY MANAGERPubblicato il 23-02-2021 - GCHCONSULTING srl in Modena Provincia
Our client is a Multinational Company with an $8.3 Bn turnover, a reputation for excellence and operations in 36 countries, world leader in metal packaging technology.
For a plant based in Emilia Romagna, specialised in the manufacture of packaging for the personal care and aerosols markets, we are looking for a
directly reporting to the Plant Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious individual to join a multinational organization, with the ability to provide worldwide opportunities. The successful candidate will be a pivotal member of the plant management team and will lead and develop all aspects of site quality.
- ensure that the highest quality and customer service standards are met and maintained, whilst developing and driving improvements in this area and across the plant.
- ensure a customer-focused, quality mind-set that ensures the delivered quality of finished goods and incoming raw materials.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer to the other functions of the site (communication of claims, training to operators, share customers ‘requests with Supply Chain and Sales, …).
- Lead Risk Analyses and FMEA covering all the departments to guarantee seamless processes and the highest quality standards.
- Lead and develop a team of people to support the organization and its customers in ensuring only the highest standard of product quality and compliance.
- manage the site customer liaison and internal/external supplier relationships within Italy & Europe.
- manage the Quality and Food Safety System and Standards, inclusive of ISO9001 and BRC .
- drive Quality & Food Safety initiatives and reduction of cost of non-quality through the site continuous improvement process.
- manage product specifications and changes and promote and identify internal training required to meet and improve site standards.
- degree qualified or equivalent with previous quality management experience preferably gained within the manufacturing sector.
- experience of achieving change in a fast paced, demanding environment with demonstrable results from working within plant management team.
- experience of auditing and/or managing audit processes.
- pragmatic skills in Process capability analysis (Statistical Process Controls), Problem solving, and knowledge of Quality Management software.
- excellent communication, influencing, interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- knowledge of continuous improvement tools and mind-set and excellent IT skills.
- fluent Italian and English, French would be useful to facilitate working in an international environment.
Location: MODENA area