(DW674) | PROJECT MANAGERPubblicato il 23-02-2021 - YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP in Milano Provincia
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000. Since June 2018, the Group is subject to the management and coordination of Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand luxury online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER , and multi-brand fashion online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES,
all “Powered by YNAP”.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 3 million high-spending customers generating around 1 billion visits worldwide. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world.
Title: Project Manager
Reports To : Chief of Staff
With the goal of increase efficiency and productivity, the Chief of Staff Team plays a key role in the company streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, communicating objectives between departments and acting as a strategic advisor to the CEO and other executives.
The Project Manager supports the Chief of Staff in:
- Engaging with senior leadership team to ensure critical meetings are consistent with CEO’s strategic priorities
- Helping ensure Department Heads understand and meet goals and track business KPI’s
- Coordinating business wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency and success
- Contributing to the execution of the 3YP and other strategic business projects that are a priority for the CEO and touch across various business units.
- Special Projects that originate at the Exec Level, including presentations, reports, research, budgets, pipeline
- Keeping agenda/minutes at meetings with CEO and both internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing memos and presentation decks with relevant updates for members of the Office of the CEO, YNAP ExCo and Richemont
- Follow-up on action items, identifying projects, assigning them to the relevant Business Leads and driving these new ideas to implementation
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA is a plus
- 2-3 years of consulting experience; fashion background is a plus
- Excellent data analysis, reporting and project management skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Verbal and written fluency both in English and Italian
- Ability to engage with stakeholders across the business to deliver results
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Critical and strategic thinker with the ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to manage highly sensitive issues under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and effectively with little oversight or management
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high-energy and mission-driven colleagues
- Passionate, with high ambition to value first-class delivery
- Strategic mindset
- Agile and quick thinker
- Possessing high level of integrity and ethics
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments through the process, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: www.ynap.com | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP | Instagram: @YNAP|