Internship, Health Economics | [TV-492]Pubblicato il 20-03-2021 - IQVIA in Milano Provincia
We are currently looking for internsto join our Real Word Solutions team in Milan.
As an intern with IQVIA, you will actively participate in/support the development and delivery of Health Economics studies to help pharmaceutical companies communicate the value of their innovations to stakeholders by quantifying the economic and clinical outcomes of medical technology. During the internship, you will be given also the opportunity to develop your thesis.
Under supervision, you will be involved in the following activities:
- Literature review to source the required inputs to projects
- Adaptation and development of health economics analyses (e.g. budget impact analyses, cost/effectiveness analyses, cost of illness studies,
- Development and communication of HEOR analyses to clients
- Perform statistical analysis on IQVIA proprietary and third-party data and communicate results through scientific publications and posters
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- MSc degree in Economics, Health Economics, Statistics/Biostatistics/Econometrics or any other related field with a quantitative background
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in English (both oral and written)
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: strong skills in working with Excel spreadsheets and creating presentations with PowerPoint
- Fundamentals of health economics are highly preferred
- Ability to work in team
- Good planning, time-management and organizational skills
- Intellectual curiosity, flexibility and attention to details
Internship duration: six months
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.