MR001 Internship - IKA EuropaPubblicato il 25-03-2021 - Pirelli in Milano Provincia
Internship – IKA Europa
Established in 1872, Pirelli is among the world’s leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
Pirelli has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterised by an advanced technology with more than 2,700 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, Pirelli has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6.1% of revenue from high-value products in 2019.
Involved in motorsport since 1907, Pirelli has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has just renewed the agreement until 2023.
Within Business Unit Car, International Key Account Team is in charge of coordinating commercial activities at European level, with a focus on strategic sales channels, and international presence.
The candidate will join the International Key Account team as a Junior Business Analyst.
- Preparation of key material supporting commercial proposals to the customers
- Multiple profitability analysis, price variation and market statistics, to evaluate sales trends and define key action plans
- Monthly performance reporting of each sales account
- Preparation of key presentations of Pirelli products/commercial offers, for meetings with customers
- Participation to internal sales meetings