YV-794 | BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking – Interest Rate and DCM Sales AssistantPubblicato il 25-03-2021 - BNP Paribas in Milano Provincia
Who we are
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a global provider of financial solutions to corporate and institutional clients. With more than 20.000 people in 57 countries across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), Asia-Pacific and the Americas, we offer solutions tailored to all our clients across capital markets, financing, treasury and financial advisory.
Business Overview of BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking – Interest Rate and DCM Sales Assistant
The principal objective of the candidate will be to assist the Italian Corporate Interest Rates Sales team and the DCM sales team in their daily sales activity including many operational and business management tasks.
The candidate will start his or her role on a hands on basis so as to learn the BNP Paribas offering, understand the business and sales process and get to know the main stake holders of our business. Once a bit of experience is obtained the candidate will be able to get more involved in the sales process and be able to contribute to the team as a whole.
Furthermore the candidate will benefit from a rotation program and spend time with the other desks across asset classes in Equity Derivatives, FX, Credit and G10 Interest Sales
- Maintains and develops a strong technical understanding of FX and interest rate derivative pricing
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of market dynamics to form opinions and present views on market conditions and trends
- new clients onboarding, working with client’s in obtaining all necessary documentation
- liaise with our compliance regarding recertification of existing clients, obtaining all necessary documents from clients
- help in responding to client queries, liaising with different parts of the bank to obtain requested information
- help in responding to client RFPs (Request for Proposals)
- liaise with the Italian marketing team so as to create brochures, marketing materials and videos for new products
- help in the organisation of and participate in client conferences and seminars
- work closely with other areas sales assistant teams of the group in order to increase collaboration for Italian Sales
- actively participate in group discussions and participate in sales and product meetings both in Italy and internationally
What we expect from you
- Education: University students currently in their penultimate or final year of study in Economics or Finance
- Behavioral skills: Accuracy, teamwork and analytical approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude; strong interpersonal skills.
- Technical skills: Fluent English and Italian (written and spoken).
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a summer internship.
The Company provide a monthly monetary contribution.
We kindly ask the candidates to register their profile and submit their resume through the BNP Paribas site at the following address: http://www.bnpparibas.it/it/posizioni-aperte/
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (D.Lgs. 198/2006, Codice Pari Opportunità)
Tipologia di lavoro
: EXPERTISE FINANZIARIA E TECNICA
Livello Studi: Laurea di Primo Livello
Livello Esperienze lavorative: Senza esperienza
: Tempo pieno
Societa: BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking