GUCCI EMEA e-Commerce Project Manager - (QI-721)Pubblicato il 25-03-2021 - Azienda importante del settore in Milano Provincia
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Reporting directly to the EMEA Head of e-Commerce,
the EMEA e-Commerce Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the overall delivery of multiple digitally-driven projects for the Region such as new markets launch, omnichannel projects and cross-function activities. Liaising with different stakeholders, he/she will set deadlines, monitor and summarize progress ensuring cross-functional projects are consistently delivered on time and in budget.
- Business needs collection and definition
- Design retail processes, develop strategic initiatives and implement operational processes for the retail channel
- Project development, roll out and execution at regional or global level, ensuring a successful implementation
- Overall control of each project delivery assigned to the appointed PM, related to the Regional e-Commerce
- Work with key strategic and operational stakeholders to shape process, systems and data to improve retail processes
- Partner with the IT department to ensure that all the related information systems are functioning and operative
- Project presentation ensuring an effective buy-in of the main stakeholder and end-users
- Specific report optimization to enhance data review, performances and analysis
- Successful studies in business management, majoring in business administration or engineering
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a digital context and similar role
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Analytical capabilities and numeric aptitude
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly committed to Gucci brand and strong passion for opportunity presented
- Passionate about exceeding corporate goals and driving business
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Ability to understand current fashion market trends and buying psychological mindset
G COMMERCE EUROPE S.P.A.