[G-127] - Analyst, Quality EngineeringPubblicato il 16-04-2021 - SC Johnson in Arese
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Reporting to the Associate Manager Quality Engineering,
you will manage regional quality engineering tasks concerning production of finished goods at European 3PMs and suppliers to ensure quality is driven into the products and manufacturing processes at every stage of product development and realization.
In this role you will also support local, regional and global projects to introduce new products or changes of existing ones, suppliers auditing and improvement practices and supporting quality escalations for prompt and effective resolution. This position requires a high level of daily interaction with internal manufacturing functions, suppliers, Supply Planning, Procurement, RD&E; and Regional Quality functions.The role is supported by the Global Quality team.
If you are passionate about Quality and looking for exciting challenges in a FMCG organization, we’d like to hear from you!
Based in Arese - Milan, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share as well as smart working. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include medical cover, life insurance, subsidy canteen and SCJ Holiday programme. The facilities in Arese include swimming pool, tennis court, games room and free parking.
SC Johnson Italy has been recently recognized for the fifteenth time as Best Workplace by Great Place to Work®, and on 2020 was also recognized as Best Workplace for Women!
NPDs/ Major products restages - Project support:
Participate on product development teams to ensure quality is driven into the product and manufacturing process at early stages of product development.
- Potential NPD, supplier/3PM, new materials, machine acquisition, process change for in-house/3PM introduction:
- Facilitate and review critical specification development.
- Participate in product design reviews.
- Develop product related quality success criteria.
- Directly lead and participate in the definition of product specific defects/AQLs.
- Participate and contribute to projects Technical Reviews
- Product & Process validation support:
- Support quality aspects of PPV and PLQ at SCJ sites, suppliers and 3PMs.
- Support process capability studies
- Use statistical techniques to develop and improve products and processes
- Develop quality control plans for new processes at SCJ sites, 3PMs and suppliers
- Finalize defect classification list after PLQ at SCJ sites, 3PMs and suppliers
- Facilitate specification finalization
- Post launch support:
- Review production ramp up, Identify methods and technologies to improve quality and productivity.
- Facilitate analysis of GEN23, Escalated NC & critical consumer complaints resolution
Cross sites direct material vendors management:
- Facilitate critical specification development
- Develop initial defect classification list
- Develop/ agree quality control plans
- Finalize defect classification list after PLQ
- Monitor vendor KPIs and execute required audit plan
Responsible for practicing SCJ Safety, Health & Environment guidelines in daily work and considering Safety, Health & Environment aspects and impacts when developing plans, methods or procedures.
- Master degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent Technical educational background
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience in a Quality function in a similar role. Previous experience in a FMCG company will be considered a competitive advantage
- Fluent in English and good level of Italian
- Suppliers auditing experience and skills
- Knowledge of applied statistics tools including process capability, sampling, and design of experiments.
- Knowledge of major Quality Standards (ISO 9000 series, ISO 2859, ISO 22716...).
- Knowledge of basic technologies and equipment used in household products
- Knowledge of basic lean methodology and risk management approach
- High level of integrity
- Problem solving attitude and high degree of initiative
- Excellent communication skills and easy relationship approach
- Available to travel in the EU region (in respect to COVID-19 restrictions)
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application