Campaign & Content Designer - (FAI499)Pubblicato il 22-04-2021 - Everli in Milano Provincia
For our headquarter in Milan, we are looking for a Campaign & Content Designer to join our growing Creative Studio to help design campaign concepts, and deliver marketing assets that effectively message our value proposition. Reporting to the Creative Studio Manager you will be responsible for raising our messaging quality and engagement across all our channels (digital, collateral, in-store, OOH etc) both in terms of conceptual thinking and design execution. You will work closely with the Italian marketing team, brainstorming with them on activities and providing the required assets, as well as working with other designers in the team to leverage ideas across markets.
Please apply to this position attaching a copy of your portfolio in the "Questions" section of the form. Applications submitted without the portfolio will not be considered.
Who we are
- Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience;
- We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP;
- New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 70 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission;
- Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland, as well as remote opportunities in many other countries.
What you will do
- You will be part of our Creative Studio, focusing primarily on activities for the Italian market, but also ensuring those ideas can be leveraged into other countries.
- You will work together with the Italian marketing team in defining communication activities. Creative ideas are very welcomed.
- You will work together with the Italian marketing team and the other Creative Studio designers to define Italian seasonal campaigns’ creative concepts.
- You will develop design materials consistent with Everli’s tone of voice both for digital and offline channels (digital, collateral, in-store, OOH, email, in-app promotional content etc).
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You can use a welfare bonus for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
You have 4+ years of proven experience as an art director or graphic designer;
- You are skilled with the Adobe CC suite and can produce content both for digital and printing assets (basic video editing skills is a plus);
- You have copywriting skills, and you like to work not only with shapes and colours but also with words.
- You are driven by a desire to design pleasant and effective communication assets, and you know that Everli’s perception amongst the Italian market also depends on you;
- You have excellent aesthetic taste;
- You understand Everli’s tone of voice and guidelines and use them to design excellent campaigns.
- You speak English fluently.