(Q-833) - Financial Controller (Pneumatic Scale Angelus)Pubblicato il 22-04-2021 - Barry Wehmiller Companies Inc in Parma Provincia
Informazioni sulla Divisione :
Una società di Barry-Wehmiller Packaging Systems, Pneumatic Scale Angelus vanta una posizione di leadership nel mercato della fornitura di macchine di riempimento a secco e a umido, incapsulatrici, orlatrici di lattine, etichettatrici, centrifughe e pezzi di ricambio per i settori farmaceutico, della cura personale, dei prodotti alimentari e delle bevande, dell'inscatolamento e dei prodotti per uso domestico a livello mondiale. Le nostre linee di prodotti personalizzate includono le macchine di riempimento Hema, Mateer e Pneumatic Scale, le incapsulatrici Consolidated, Pneumatic Scale e TC, le orlatrici Angelus e Closetech, le etichettatrici Burt e MTS, le centrifughe Carr e Centritech,
gli orientatori onTrack e i rilevatori di contenitori umidi, e le parti di ricambio e le soluzioni di imballaggio Zepf.
Barry-Wehmiller fornisce a livello globale progettazione, consulenza e produzione tecnologicamente avanzate nei settori del packaging, del cartone ondulato e della trasformazione della carta. Combinando a un'idea di leadership che pone al centro le persone, strategie operative mirate e una crescita basata su obiettivi, Barry-Wehmiller è diventata un’azienda da $ 3 miliardi con quasi 12.000 dipendenti uniti da uno scopo comune: usare la forza del business per costruire un mondo migliore.
Descrizione del lavoro:
Angelus Italy S.r.l, a subsidiary of PneumaticScaleAngelus, began operations in 2014 and is on a high growth trajectory as it leads the introduction of a new generation of seaming machines to the global packaging market. Angelus Italy S.r.l, has four related party subsidiary locations in Italy, all part of Barry-Wehmiller Companies. In total there are approximately 300 team members in Italy that serve varied markets in food, beverage and tissue.
- Planning, controlling and directing the division’s accounting and finance activities ensuring a strong financial position and compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) in Italy and the United States, statutory tax guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- Stewardship of financial reporting accuracy and consistency, the maintenance of effective internal control systems, and compliance with internal policies and procedures (financial and operational).
- Enhancing and/or developing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures of the organization by way of new/updated systems that will improve the overall operation, controls and effectiveness of the division.
- Oversee the reporting, analysis and evaluation of financial results, trends, fluctuations, and ratios that will drive higher levels of financial performance, improvement initiatives, and growth for the division. Assist in analyzing the financial impact of major business decisions and operational issues affecting the division.
- Developing a comprehensive plan to align transactional finance work over a one-year period and share it across our Italian subsidiaries.
- Participate with senior leadership at the division to develop the vision, three-year strategic plan, annual budget, and monthly rolling forecasts of the division.
- Continuously improving the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
- Interviewing, selecting, recommend hiring, training and assigning of Finance staff. The Controller will provide direction and mentoring, and will develop and communicate performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of staff, both as a department and individually. He/she will evaluate performance and provide counseling and coaching to employees; maintain harmonious employee/employer relations; and develop and implement staffing and development plans and related budgets.
- Performing or assisting with any departmental operations, as required or directed to maintain workflow and meet production schedules and requirements.
- Attending and participating in a variety of meetings and task force groups within the division and across the group or corporation to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies.
- Diploma (Bachelor’s degree) in Accountancy
- CPA, CA, or equivalent
- 15+ years of progressively responsible experience in finance and accounting leadership within a global manufacturing operation, with three to five years in a comparable management position
- Experience working in shared service environments a plus
- U.S. multinational experience a plus
Knowledge / Skills & Ability
- A strong working knowledge of Italian and U.S. GAAP, financial analysis, cost accounting, transactional processing of receivables (debtors), payables (creditors) and payroll, business intelligence, and effective business processes across all functions.
- Proven reputation for financial acumen, strategic thinking, business judgment, quantitative analysis ability, process improvement and leadership skills.
- A strong understanding of manufacturing and a keen appreciation for the issues confronting an evolving, dynamic, international business with operational complexities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written that is able to convey a message that is clear and concise with proper direction.
- Strong knowledge of Italian accounting and tax regulation,
- Strong knowledge and experience of import/export activities both with CEE and extra CEE countries,
- A solid understanding of accounting and financial reporting software tools, with a working knowledge of a general ledger interface within an integrated ERP system.
- Ability to work well with teams of varying backgrounds.
- Ability to lead, influence and inspire others through conviction, respect, and the ability to articulate and formulate financial strategy and direction.
- Possesses the highest levels of ethics and professional integrity.
- Ability to travel worldwide approximately 10% to 15%
- Fluent in Italian and English, both spoken and written.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
We are proud of our people-centric culture and offer a unique opportunity to join a great team.
We offer excellent development prospects, coupled with the salary and benefits you would expect of an internationally renowned and successful organisation.
We are unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the EU.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Alla Barry- Wehmiller selezioniamo persone con esperienze e talenti che vanno al di là delle pure competenze tecniche. Se la tua carriera lavorativa non è perfettamente in linea con la posizione, ti invitiamo comunque ad inviare la tua candidatura. Siamo consapevoli che esperienze diverse spesso portino innovazione, eccellenza e un apporto significativo all’azienda, per cui incoraggiamo i candidati con differenti background a mandare il proprio cv. Fateci sapere se avete necessità di supporto per l’alloggio durante le varie fasi di colloquio.