Logistics Admin Specialist [NM-9]Pubblicato il 22-04-2021 - Zoll Medical Corporation in Piacenza Provincia
ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees,
and we’re invested in their success.
This position will report to the Logistics Supervisor. The Primary role of the Logistic Specialist within the company is to manage the day to day warehouse and logistic activities of the ZOLL business including the arrangement of goods dispatch and goods received, monitoring the inventory level, ensure warehouse is well utilised and maintained.
The job requirements are:
- Responsible for daily warehouse and administration operations.
- Ensure warehouse areas are well utilised and maintained
- Ensure all inventory records are updated.
- Keeping & maintaining a record of all the inbound /outbound material on daily basis.
- Receives and inspects all incoming inventory.
- Ensure proper packing for the dispatch.
- Inventory management.
- Receives, stores, tags and tracks inward material.
- Perform inventory count on regular basis.
- Maintenance of cleanliness at warehouse.
- Well versed with computer applications.
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Able to operate MHE with Fork lift license.
- GCE ‘O’ level/’N’ Level/High School Education
- 5 years working experience in warehouse and logistic environment.
- Detail-oriented, hardworking and independent
- Strong ethics & professional integrity required.
- Strong sense of teamwork - requires helping out across different areas of the business when / if required.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To assist in the coordination of outbound goods
- Dangerous goods shipment (lithium batteries)
- Record Logistics complaints
- Create Pick Slips & Packing Lists, and match up pick slips and packing lists to appropriate orders and ensure accuracy is paramount.
- To create and print Forwarders labels, where needed:
- To create any returns on the system for Customer Returns or errors.
- To assist the Dept in raising PO’s, and doing Electronic Filing.
- Ensure goods dispatch processes are completed to company process and timescales.
- Ensure all logistics and warehouse administration and system entry are completed to company process and timescales.
- Undertaking any other duties, tasks and responsibilities as reasonably required by management.
Other Duties :
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.