Quality & Methodology Intern | USG350Pubblicato il 22-04-2021 - GfK in Milano Provincia
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent,
skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Our company is looking for a new resource graduated in Statistics to join our Data Processing Operations - Consumer Panel Department.
The Consumer Panel is the division of the GfK Group that monitors household consumption in the FMCG area and provides insights of trends to support customers in their strategic decisions.
The resource will be included in the Department alongside the DP Supervisor, and will be trained in methodology and quality.
The aim of the internship is to train a young professional to support the team in the design, process and check of statistical data, ensuring excellent quality standards in line with GfK Standardized Global Guidelines.
- Methodology: supporting the development of data processing processes with appropriate statistical methodologies
- Quality: design and manage a suitable data check report, through specific KPIs to be monitored over time. Identify areas of improvement and propose appropriate solutions in line with GfK guidelines.
- Liaise with the international Methodology team to share and discuss development proposals, in compliance with methodology guidelines
Knowledge and skills:
- Degree in statistics
- Knowledge of SAS
- Fluent Italian
- Fluent English
- Excellent knowledge of Office
- Strong analysis and synthesis
- Orientation to internal and external customer satisfaction
- Ethics and high confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving
We offer a 6-month-internship to hire at the end of the period
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!