[F813] - Process expertPubblicato il 22-04-2021 - Takeda Pharmaceuticals in Santa Rufina
- Manage impact assessments related to the processes.
- Support yield improvement projects, cycle time reduction, process robustness initiatives.
- Participation to risk assessment within changes (i.e. PFMEA)
- Provide technical support with regard to manufacturing processes, investigations, optimization, yield, process monitoring. Trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Active Participation to internal and/or external functional/ multifunctional Team.
- Support in maintaining the GMP archive for the group, including responsibility of document withdrawal and destroy.
Master degree in technical / scientific education, preferably pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology or pharma - process engineering
ITA - Rieti
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Job ID R0035382