(HG-343) - Business Finance Partner & support EA EIMEAPubblicato il 24-04-2021 - H.B. Fuller in Pistoia Provincia
We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principals about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire and promote talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Business Finance Partner reports directly to the Senior EA EIMEA Business Finance Partner and indirectly to the Business Director of the assigned market. The Business Partner is a member of the assigned Market Leadership Teams.
This is a critical role in finance with responsibility and involvement across a broad range of financial and management areas. The Business Finance Partner collaborates closely with EA business and functional leaders,
Operations and other finance professionals throughout the H.B. Fuller organization.
The successful candidate will use their knowledge of the business and finance to support, coach, collaborate and challenge their business colleagues and specifically the Business Directors and Business Leadership Teams.
70% Business Partner Support for assigned Market(s)
- Optimize business financial results by proactively monitoring financial trends and performance metrics and responding with value-added analysis to facilitate decision
- Analyse performance by relevant segment, end market, or customer class to provide insights
- Provide commentary, insight and challenge. What is going well? what is not going well? and why?; comparisons relative to forecast, budget, prior year, and previous period as appropriate
- Driving margin and profitability improvement across the Market, for example through:
o Pricing excellence, Product, Formulation & Customer mix management, Deep insight into Raw Material cost impacts and Understanding and respond to FX movements and impacts on performance
- Support Business Director to ensure efficient and optimal use of resources & rigorously control SG&A; costs. Spanning headcount decisions, external services, travel etc
- Commercial contract support: key point person to initiate and execute all commercial contracts (supply, consignment, equipment, rebate, index, etc.); collaborate with the sales organization, legal group, credit department, and others as necessary
- Lead or support critical business projects and programs. For example, develop sound, well thought through Business Cases, realistic implementation plans and thereafter play a key role in driving and monitoring execution.
- Coach business leader and others on the leadership team to increase their financial acumen
30% Support for EA EIMEA
- Support EA EIMEA Business Director and Senior EA EIMEA Business Finance Partner in Business Reviews, ad-hoc requests, Business projects and Business presentations,
- Collaborate with the other business financial partners, Emerging market Leadership Teams, FP&A; teams, other function business partners and other functions throughout the organization to prepare budgets, outlooks, monthly/quarterly/yearly reviews & analysis and strategic long-term plans
- Establish thorough understanding of H.B. Fuller financial reporting and planning systems including OneStream, Power Bi, XF reports etc. Become an expert in using these tools to support the business and conduct standard and ad hoc analysis.
- Coordinate among peers to standardize and improve business processes, tools and templates. Ensure business team understand and follow key control and operational processes
None direct – Influence of business and finance colleagues and support services will be more prevalent in this role rather than direct supervisory responsibility. Strong collaboration between finance functions and business functions must be maintained.
The business finance partner will play a critical role in collaborating and partnering with the business directors and other business partners for the compiling of budgets
- Business Units Supported: EA EIMEA and specificMarket segment(s)
- Revenue of Regional GBU and Markets supported: EA EIMEA €350m and assigned Markets approx. €80m
- BA or BS or higher degree required with strong background in finance/business management discipline.
- 6+ years of experience in a range of finance and controlling areas (FP&A;, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Commercial Finance, Treasury, Commercial or Operations Business Partnering, Costing..)
- Expert in Management Information, Business Analysis and Financial Planning Processes
- International experience, ideally working and living in different cultural and business environments
- Highly proficient in the use of the Microsoft office tools, notably Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other language skills useful
- Hands on Commercial and/or Supply/Operations experience
- Experience in successful process and system improvement initiatives
- Evidence of strong communication skills
- Individually Accountable for Results
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- Availability to travel