33. Project manager - Remote Internship (NJ539)Pubblicato il 23-09-2021 - Siciliamia in Ragusa Provincia
This is a remote position.
We are a new business in Sicily. Our goal is to combine organic farming with a unique villa rental. Luxury will meet fair trade and environmental friendliness. The renovation has already started and we are searching for our HR intern to be part of our team.
We are looking for a highly reliable, hard-working Project Manager (remote).
You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
You will contribute to setting goals, planning, giving directions and coordinating all out departments (Marketing, IT, Media and Editorial Department).
For this internship,
we offer the candidate a chance to work onsite for 2 weeks to help her/him better understand related tasks. After these 2 weeks, the intern will switch to work remotely for six months.
In addition, you will support assisting the CEO with administrative tasks on setting up the business.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and report to the CEO
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Be in contact with project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
- Conducting project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Asking team members questions to assess the overall health of the project and their contributions to project performance
- Working to match team members to the appropriate tasks in order to get the best performance (enhancing cooperation)
- Assist with marketing and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Supervision of the departments
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbally
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Clear and effective communication skills in English
What we offer
- Professional employee formation (2 weeks onboarding in our office in Sicily)
- Opportunity to live on a beautiful Italian island
- Implementation of your organizational skills
- As financial compensation, we participate in Erasmus internship program.
- During the on-site period, accommodation and food will be provided by the company.
Responsibilities of the HR Administrator: Interview coordination and scheduling Screen prospective candidates and extend offers Act as direct point-of-contact for all recruits Assist with marketing and other administrative tasks as assigned Requirements: Familiarity in HR processes & methods Excellent communication skill in English, both written and verbally Highly organized and detail-oriented Flexibility and Adaptability Customer service-oriented Clear and effective communication skills in English
Show more Show less