(JDE-750) - Social Media StrategistPubblicato il 25-09-2021 - Dolce & Gabbana in Italia
Dolce & Gabbana, a leader in the world of luxury fashion, has an exceptional career opportunity available for a Social Media Strategist based in Milan. The successful candidate will be part of the Social Media team and will be in charge of planning, implementing and monitoring the corporate Social Media strategy to increase brand awareness and improve marketing efforts.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Manage and implement innovative social media strategies to increase brand equity and awareness in compliance with the Company vision, supporting the business through innovation and customers’ engagement;
- Starting from the social media strategy and in view of a multi-channel digital approach,
propose and develop best in class digital activations having in mind the brand positioning and values, working closely with internal teams;
- Develop and implement social media strategy to support and improve online presence and the digital marketing efforts in the Fashion field;
- Identify and interpret new Social Media trends;
- Manage budget and procurement;
- Support in negotiation and acquisition of new Social Media tools;
- Assist the team in the preparation of the corporate editorial calendar;
- Solving challenges with digital solutions, through strategic thinking, creative, innovative and data-driven approach.
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Bachelor in Marketing, Communication or similar;
- 3 years of Digital experience in a luxury environment;
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok and all other social media best practices;
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and social media trends, tools and applications;
- Demonstrate a reactive and flexible attitude;
- Outstanding multitasking skills;
- Efficiently collaborates with internal and external stakeholders and across cultures;
- Able to work in an international environment;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).