Consumer Insights Specialist | [RKZ-337]Pubblicato il 25-09-2021 - Technogym S.p.A in Italia
Technogym inspires 50 million daily users to work out utilizing our innovative & engaging physical activity solutions .
By promoting the Wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet, and a positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,400 employees in 14 Branches, reaching more than 100 countries, 8 editions of the Olympic Games - from Sydney 2000 to Tokyo 2020.
To pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players with strong relationship skills and an international approach, who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking,
always proactive and digital savvy, you have the right spirit to join Technogym!
About the Role
We are looking for a data and human-driven person in the Consumer Digital Marketing team to directly influence business strategy, via deep consumer, retailer, and market understanding, spanning from human insights to data science. To transform data of 50 million people in the world that train on our equipment every day, into real consumer insights to drive even more business results. Are you energized by solving tough business problems? Are you curious and creative with a bias towards action? If so, we are looking for you!
- Deliver insights by using analytics techniques. This includes enabling teams to assess the business potential of new ideas and launch successful initiatives, or us quantifying key business drivers, and assessing the sufficiency of plans to meet targets according to our models.
- Visually and intuitively marry consumer insights with data, for compelling and holistic business recommendations.
- Define consumers through personas/archetypes, JTBD frameworks, journey maps, and other tangible compelling frameworks.
- Enable and advocate for consumer empathy across the organization through ongoing immersions with consumers, helping build the skills and confidence in the organization.
- Synthesize disparate inputs and train the organization to move from abstract to concrete insights, driving clarity, detail, and refinement to our strategies and offerings.
- Transform data into real consumer insight to drive business results.
- MSc/ BA: Typical areas of study include: Data Science, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Physical Sciences or Quantitative Social Sciences,
- Strong analytical skills and an analytical problem solver;
- Exceptional written, visual, and verbal communication skills;
- Leadership: you envision how things can get better, set the direction, enroll others to get there, and energize others until your vision becomes reality;
- Creativity; finds that unique viewpoint to solve problems;
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions;
- Fluent in English (Italian and other European languages are a plus)
- Experience with Statistical Packages, e.g. SQL, Python, R, Matlab, SPSS;
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as Power BI, Salesforce etc.
Technogym is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Technogym is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Discover your potential with a career at Technogym, where work means loving what you do, taking on challenges, learning from others, sharing a vision and making it come true!