(A013) | Customer Care SpecialistPubblicato il 25-09-2021 - Illumina in Lombardia
Customer Care Specialist - 12 month contract
Illumina are a global leader in genomics – an industry at the intersection of biology and technology. At the most fundamental level, we enable our customers to read and understand genetic variations. We strive to make our solutions increasingly simple, more accessible, and always reliable. As a result, discoveries that were unimaginable even a few years ago are now becoming routine – and are making their way into patient treatment.
If you are a bilingual customer support specialist or someone looking for an opportunity to become a Customer Care Specialist, with a passion to make a difference in human health, then we would like to hear from you.
As Customer Care Specialist, you will be the primary front-line contact for Illumina's customers. You will be responsible for facilitating the fulfillment of customer orders for high throughput genotyping, sequencing and gene expression instruments, reagents, and service contracts. You may be a school leaver or graduate looking for an opportunity in a forward-thinking organization, or you may have customer solution experience and looking for a new opportunity.
You are fluent in English and, any other European language is a plus. (Nordic Region)
This role is a 12 month contract but could develop into a permanent role.
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be the Interface with our customers and support our customers and company sales representatives. You will work with accuracy and efficiency and manage the high value order process while supporting sales by maintaining positive customer relations.
If you want to push boundaries and join a culture fueled by innovation, collaboration and openness, this role could be for you. If you want a brilliant, fast-paced, mission-driven environment, then Illumina is the place for you.
As Customer Care Specialist, you will be based at Illumina’s EMEA Customer Operations Center for EMEA, based in Eindhoven. To be successful in the role you are a solution orientated person who will enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. In the role you will work independently with the support of the team. This is a key role in our organization where no day will be the same! You will have a responsive, flexible and adaptable approach and work with high attention to detail and accuracy. You will be using multiple systems such as Salesforce.com, SAP, Quickbase, MS Office Suite.
Responsibilities will include
- Process orders (> 250K) in an efficient and timely manner, according to the customer specifications and commercial terms and conditions. (Includes consumables & instrument orders, order call offs, conversions and adjustments in ship schedules, RMA’s).
- Assist in responding to customer inquiries by email & phone and provide the best suitable solution to their needs. (e.g. order verification, updates on delivery dates, product availability and pricing).
- Manage instrument dispatch and coordinate delivery
- Build productive collaborative working relationships with Technical Support, Quote, Finance, Sales, logistics, Field Service & Support to deliver world class experience to our customers.
- Perform order backlog management and exception handling (credit hold, delivery exception) to ensure timely delivery
- Respond, investigate and provide solution to Business Issues (complaints) raised by the customer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Preferred background, skills and experience
- Ability to adapt and learn systems and processes quickly.
- Strong interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience independently solving problems and working effectively in a team environment.
- Utilize commercial tools (e.g., CRM, SAP, Quickbase, Tableau)
- Navigate with internal & external partners
- Must be very detail and quality oriented.
What can you expect
With Illumina you can expect a highly competitive salary accompanied by a market leading benefits package. You will be part of the global leader in the Sequencing industry where you will find robust growth opportunities and career development within Illumina.
Our team members are bright, energetic, and dedicated—they are the driving force behind our innovation and impact. To attract the best and brightest, we offer a competitive employee benefits program. We view it as a smart investment in our people, one that recognizes the tremendous value they bring to our business every day. At Illumina, we push boundaries. We think beyond the conventional. We dream big. With the energy of so many bright and accomplished people, the opportunities are endless.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.