HG-228 - Regional Affairs Manager (RAM) Centre ItalyPubblicato il 27-09-2021 - Manpower Belgium in Roma Provincia
Job Status: Active
Incyte is currently recruiting a Regional Market Access Manager located in Roma (Italy) to lead broad market and patient access for Incyte's key brands covering Toscana, Marche, Umbria, Lazio, Abruzzo, Sardegna regions The successful candidate will play a key role as part of the Value and Access team and will report directly into the Associate Director Market Access, who in turns reports in solid line to the General Manager Italy and in dotted line to the Regional VP Head of Pricing, Access and Business Development Europe.
The Regional Affairs Manager aims to ensure access, adoption and recognition of the value of Incyte's drugs - both in trade and in launch phase - at regional level.
For this aim, he/she works on multiple processes supporting decisions on health policy in incyte's therapeutic areas of interest through pharmacoeconomic levers, regulations and Regional government affairs. The creation of solid partnerships based on respect and trust - with decision makers at various levels and regional hospitals - is the basis for achieving important results in terms of market access and economic sustainability of the best therapies for patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inclusion of the drugs in the formularies: he/she interfaces with all key stakeholders to create awareness about the products already on the market and those in pre-launch, in order to facilitate their integration into the Regional Therapeutic formularies.
- Tender Management: he/she oversees the regional public tender process. Thanks to a careful mapping of the expiring bids, he/she proactively moves for maintaining the introduction through the acknowledgement of the pharmacoeconomic and scientific value of Incyte's drugs in the entire tender management process.
- Clinical Care Pathway: he/she interacts with key stakeholders (clinicians, decision makers, universities) to support the implementation of Clinical Care Pathways in partnership with Regions or hospitals and he/she oversees the regional and/or hospital implementation.
- Regional and/or hospital budget: after a careful analysis of the regional and/or hospital health budgeting, he/she takes part to the process in a proactive way, so that the administrative decision makers can be aware of the economic impact of the therapeutic choices. He/she employs studies of pharmacoeconomics and Health Technology Assessment provided by the Company.
- Regional Government Affairs: he/she is a solid interlocutor for various decision makers (regional stakeholders, pharmaceutical services regional groups, trade associations, universities, etc.). He/she appears as a reliable source of information and knowledge useful for making responsible choices in health policy. He/she knows and constantly stays abreast of the national and regional legislations. His/her aim is to include the diseases where incyte is focusing on as a priority in regional health policies.
- Credit collection: he/she facilitates the development of a partnership with hospitals, with the priority accounts for Incyte in order to maintain the excellent DSO (days sales outstanding) of the company through a synergy with other business functions.
- Act within compliance and legal requirements as well as within company guidelines
- Degree in economics or sciences
- Good command of the English language
- Project management
- Ability to influence and persuade both internal and external stakeholders
- Internal and external networking
- Ability to proactively face and solve potential or actual problems
- Co-operation and teamwork
- Technical skills of pharmaeconomics and of health system and HTA budgeting
- Good internal and external communicator
- Ability to deal with complexity
- Result oriented
- Planning and monitoring