- Acquisti - Logistica
- Amministrazione - Segreteria
- Grafica - Design
- Attenzione al cliente
- Commessi - Cassieri
- Medicina - Salute
- Informatica - Telecomunicazioni
- Marketing - Comunicazione
- Operai - Produzione - Qualità
- Professioni - Mestieri
- Risorse umane - Recruiting
- Ristorazione - Turismo
- Commerciali - Agenti
- Altre offerte
Full-time Senior System Engineer - OperationsPubblicato il 13-10-2016 - Visto: 7 volte/a - Azienda in Roma
Senior System Engineer – Operations
IWS Consulting helps clients to plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure.
IWS Consulting is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business
outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward.
You are the face of the company and must ensure full customer satisfaction with all that we do, bring to bear all of the assets
of our company from support, to professional services, to product management, to engineering, to our executives.
• In-depth diagnosis, troubleshooting, test, resolution of problems and issues with VMware, Windows Server and System Centre
• Troubleshoot issues related to Active Directory topology, and related features, in a complex, multi -site and/or multi-domain
• Manage a server infrastructure with machines running Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, and 2012 R2
• Administer VMware vSphere infrastructure and Hosted Guest Machines from vSphere client and PowerCLI
• Document all troubleshooting information in ticketing system
• Knowledge of PowerShell functions and scripting
• Execute Standard Operating Procedures as documented for a wide variety of different clients
• Utilize centralized patching and configuration solution, such as WSUS and the System Center Suite
• Advanced MS Exchange skills
• Microsoft Cloud Services including Azure and Office 365
• Good understanding of network WAN / LAN, firewall / security technologies
• Good understanding of server technologies and storage area networks
• Experience of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning
• Ongoing maintenance of standards and processes relating to Systems Engineering’s services.
• Support the implementation of new technologies, solutions and services, in line with current industry standards and trends.
• A detailed knowledge of Infrastructure technologies, such as; Security & protection, back-up, clustering, file & print,
Hyper-V, IIS, WSUS, DNS, WINS, DHCP, AD Certificate Services etc.
• A detailed knowledge of Active Directory Services, such as, GPOs, DNS, DHCP, AD RMS, ADFS etc.
• Accustomed to working within the ITIL framework of Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management.
Preferred qualifications in addition to those required:
• Identify recurring issues and drive automated resolution behind them
• Knowledge of maintaining other virtualization solutions such as Citrix a plus
• Manage a backup architecture using software such as Commvault
• 3+ years’ experience managing a business infrastructure with 100+ machines
• Process Oriented
• Team Player
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and good strong presentation skills, both internally and externally
• Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain
quick resolution, often under stress
• Good organizational skills
• “Whatever it takes” attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in solving problems
Annunci recenti da Azienda
Commesso/a Settore Pet Food13-10-2016 - Azienda in Bologna
Disegnatore Meccanico 2D E 3D13-10-2016 - Azienda in Rovigo
Elettricisti13-10-2016 - Azienda in Siena
Agenzie Mandato Diretto - Settore Web13-10-2016 - Azienda in Bari
Capo Officina Elettromeccanico13-10-2016 - Azienda in Torino
Consulenti Commerciali Fastweb13-10-2016 - Azienda in Torino
Impiegato/a Contabile13-10-2016 - Azienda in Trieste
Tecnico Settore Idraulico13-10-2016 - Azienda in Cuneo
Perito Elettrotecnico13-10-2016 - Azienda in Bologna