General Manager [WC230]Pubblicato il 10-07-2022 - Reverse in Città Metropolitana di Bari
**Contract type**: permanent
Our customer is a company specialized in developing specific **Software** **Solutions** for installation and maintenance of lifts, goods lifts, escalators, and elevator systems companies. The company has built up a stable portfolio of over 200 customers covering more than 240.000 lifting installations in Italy and has developed a specific solution suite which supports customers in all of their daily installation and maintenance activities.
We are looking for a General Manager who is the face of the Business Unit for the customers and employees. He is responsible for the general success of the Business Unit, and for the accomplishment of its mission,
which is to realize future-oriented IP-based business solutions for customers so that it can offer them excellent services.
Furthermore, the General Manager is responsible for carrying out the Headquarter philosophy in actions and policy.
The General Manager reports to a Headquarter Managing Director; within their decentralized model, he understands that freedom to operate and responsibility are closely related.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in a software company as Manager;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the hierarchical management of a team;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a business environment with a strong focus on numbers and ratios;
- Proven success in acting on managerial level and execution of market
- and customer policy.
Capabilities and values:
- Vision and strategy on the development of specific vertical market business;
- Possesses financial skill set, good knowledge on common KPIs and reporting discipline;
- Understands the impact on projects/ investments;
- Strong leadership: through passionate, inspiring and positive attitude people will naturally follow him. Leads management team and motivates all employees in the Business Unit. Can set ambitious goals and persuade others, through delegating managing, policy;
- Coaching his team;
- Clear, transparent communicator; knows how to listen to the customers and the internal organization, able to convince others of his/her opinion and focuses on effectiveness of communication;
- Strong analytical thinking to solve problems and grasp complex situations;
- Mental agility, openness to change, ability to learn quickly.
- Fluent in English;
- Master’s degree in economics or business administration or engineering.
Location: Bari, Puglia