[DQY10] - Finance - Accountant IPubblicato il 28-08-2022 - JobLeads in Sassari
A major player in Oil & Gas Sector is seeking to hire an Accountant to be based in Port Moresby. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Provides key business information and analysis to business to enable expense, headcount and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained.
- Monitors general ledger entries and processing streams to ensure the reliability of general ledger information Prepares and analyzes financial performance reports.
- Collaborates with department leaders in the development of capital, expense and personnel plans for forecasting and budgeting.
- Provides expertise on how to use financial data, the application of accounting guidelines, standards,
procedures and policies.
- Ensures accounting practices are applied to analysis in an ethical and effective manner
- Position will receive direction and support.
- This position might be described as Junior Accountant who is responsible for routine accounting transactions, basic account reconciliations tasks and simple financial analysis and is working under a high supervision.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- GAAP, analytical skills, accounting experience, MS Excel, financial systems
*This position is open to PNG Nationals only. Due to large volume of applications received, we will contact ONLY the shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application has not made into shortlist. However, we will keep your CV for future reference. Application closes on the 29th of Aug 2022.