G382 Sr.Assistant, Ctc Customer Marketing Agreements With German Language Skills (Varna Office)Pubblicato il 30-10-2022 - Coca cola European Partners in Trentino-Alto Adige
The Shared Services CMA Assistant will be responsible for the processing incoming promotional invoices from customers within the Shared Services CMA team. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CMA service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CMA service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
CMA Set up
Works with the BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of CMA processes into the SSC
Supports the transition team (where appropriate)
to ensure the successful migration of all CMA customer funds activities and wider CMA in-scope activities to Shared Services.
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
• Ensures customer promotional invoices are processed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Makes productive use of technology tools and systems including SAP to ensure effective service delivery and accurate CMA data.
• Ensures that all CMA invoices are routed for appropriate approvals in accordance with the CCEP Chart of Authority.
• Escalates where invoices are received without the correct information or approvals.
• Creation of regular as well as final calculation as per contract agreement
• Creation of manual credit notes / miscellaneous documents related to contract agreement
• Ensures and verifies that bonus agreements (BoV) and condition contracts (KoKo) are set and applied properly
• Ensures and verifies payments that will be made accordingly to the bonus agreements (BoV) and condition contracts (KoKo)
• Ensures and verifies incoming customer invoices are compared /aligned with contract agreement
• Ensures and verifies customer invoices are approved in WF after checking provided evidences for services delivered as per contract agreement
• Ensures that any supporting documentation are provided to/by customers as requested
• To understand and answer any queries relating to customer funds
• Ensures all follow up issues on customer funds are managed accordingly to the given timelines.
• To ensure all month-end/ year-end activities are performed in a timely manner and in accordance with BU expectations
• To ensures and support monthly KPIs are achieved or exceeded
• To ensure and support scheduled, or ad-hoc reports are performed and provided as expected
• Develops and recommends action plans to ensure that projects are carried out are achieved or exceeded
• Ensures that Coca-Cola Europacific Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Provides feedback to ensure that CMA processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner as possible.
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• To gather data requested by audit teams during financial and SOX audits
• To support the documentation of all off invoice activity processes in line with the CoA
• Provides support and advice on CMA processes where required
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for CMA and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively with colleagues across the CMA, Order to Cash and Data Management Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
Provides feedback and support to CMA DE Manager in driving end-to-end standard CMA processes across the Coca-Cola Europacific Partners business
Proactively improves the quality of end-to-end processes through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement
Fluent in English and German
Previouse experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment or in a process-driven function will be an advantage
Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent is advantage
Knowledge of SAP and/or CMA systems is an advantage
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Attention to detail
Working to deadlines and good communication
Time management, planning and organization
Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
Strong team player
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events