[X030] Equipment Engineering Lead EuPubblicato il 30-10-2022 - Novartis Group in Montà
Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, is an innovative medicines company focused on the development of products for targeted radioligand therapy and precision radioligand imaging. We are committed to transforming patients’ lives by leading innovation in nuclear medicine.
AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. We are looking for people who share our commitment to help us achieve this goal. Advanced Accelerator Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
The Equipment Engineering Lead EU is responsible for the execution and or coordination of key projects in Europe. This includes, provide recommendations on the selection of location for a new facilities, construction of new or expansion of existing facilities; selection, detailed design and qualification of dedicated equipment, provide support for equipment from the EU suppliers and is responsible for planning and executing CAPEX projects within organization including all reporting requirements.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support internal and external audits.
• Ensure Compliance with Quality Manual / Quality Modules / GOPs / NMM etc.
• Implement sharing and leveraging of best practices and expertise.
• Ensure equipment is handed over with appropriate maintenance and Calibration procedures.
• Drive / improve technical availability, reliability and condition of assets.
• Establish cost efficient repair and maintenance processes in compliance with local regulations.
• Develop contractual strategy and framework to manage vendors / contractors and corresponding contracts.
• Manage investment budget & project portfolio.
• Develop project execution strategy and execute investment projects according to customer needs (costs, schedule, functionality, quality).
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Degree in Mechatronics / Electrical or Mechanical Engineering / Automation Technology / Nuclear Engineering & Physics (Dipl. Ing. / M. Sc.) or equivalent.
• Fluent written and spoken English and proficiency in Italian.
• Leadership experience (successful project management) on major investment projects and/or large maintenance organization.
• Excellent project management skills including contract management and project appraisal / financial knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to effective present complex ideas and solutions to executive management, technical experts and regional / local teams.
• In-depth technical knowledge in chemical and / or pharmaceutical processes and equipment; familiar with aseptic processing techniques.
Work location: Colleretto Giacosa (Ivrea)
Why Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA)?
Thousands of people die of cancer around the world every day. At Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA), a Novartis company, our mission is to transform lives through radioligand therapy in nuclear medicine to fight several leading types of cancer. How will we continue to be on the cutting edge of medicine? We believe new groundbreaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working. We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying! Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network:If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network