SDF-813 Card Fraud Manager Operations · Tallinn · Hybrid Remote - Immediate StartPubblicato il 29-10-2022 - Monese GB in Milano
We are hiring a remarkable Card Fraud Manager Operations · Tallinn · Hybrid Remote to join our all-star team at Monese GB in Milano.
Growing your career as a Full Time Card Fraud Manager Operations · Tallinn · Hybrid Remote is a great opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, adaptability and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Card Fraud Manager Operations · Tallinn · Hybrid Remote at Monese GB today!
Operations · Tallinn, London · Hybrid Remote
At Monese, we are breaking down boundaries every day to help you build a better future.
As the digital alternative to banks,
we are empowering people all over the world through our award-winning financial products – We have helped over 2.5m customers revolutionise the way they live their lives in a global world.
We are backed by the best of the best, with over $200m funding to date from market experts such as Tech Nation’s Future Fifty, Investec and PayPal.
We want people with passion and dedication to help us go the distance and support our ambition to change lives.
Summary of Role:
Salary: Dependent on depth of skills and experience
Work Pattern: Full time
About the role:
As the Monese Card Fraud Manager, you are on the front line helping our customers with identifying and resolving fraudulent activity. We are looking for a talented individual who has experience within the card fraud environment and possesses the ability to drive progress.
The main objective is to go above and beyond to protect our customer accounts and deliver outstanding customer experience.
The role reports to the Head of Fraud and focuses on Card Fraud Identification, Fraud Prevention and Fraud Investigation.
· Build a team of card fraud analysts and coach, lead and mentor them
· You and your team will be responsible for the day-to-day card fraud monitoring, fraud identification, fraud investigation and fraud prevention
· You will be responsible for assisting the team with analysing transactions and to proactively identify patterns of fraud or unauthorised card usage whilst maintaining compliance with the industry requirements and standards.
· You will be responsible for all reporting of fraud to the card schemes as per the industry standards
· You will define the fraud detection rules and assist the product teams in setting up
the card fraud rules in the FRM (Fraud Rule Manager Mastercard) or VRM (Visa Risk Manager Visa) or in external third-party rule systems
· Your principal role is card fraud prevention and thereby involves maintenance andoptimisation of fraud detection rules so as to reduce the number of false alerts andthe addition of new rules for preventing fraud detected on the Monese card portfoliofrom being repeated
· You will define the business requirements so that the product team can build thenecessary reports and features/functions for fraud monitoring, portfolio analyticsand fraud reporting in accordance with card scheme requirements.
· You will be responsible for defining and monitoring the KPI for your team andproviding MI reporting
· Gather insights and feedback from the industry, customer research and user data to refine and improve existing fraud identification and fraud investigation methods
· Collaborate with the Risk and compliance teams, banking operations, customerservice teams or any other internal teams at Monese as needed for managing communications with clients or account closures due to fraud or on SAR and regulatory reporting.
· You may be involved in 3DS authentication step-up/step-down decisions and arecomfortable making judgement-based decisions between fraud prevention versusclient user experience
· Identify issues and opportunities, and act as a bridge between different teams
· Regularly review the industry landscape to better understand regulatory and fraudtrends and define implications for your teamWhat we want:
Have 5 years of working experience in operational financial crime, fraud, or screening teams.
Preferably you will have a Forensic Diploma or qualification (CFE)
Have a keen interest in current anti-money laundering trends and typologies.
Love connecting the dots and solving problems.
Ideally have experience in one or more of the following:
o monitoring of exceptions reported on internal/external monitoring systems
o validate irregular transactions by contacting cardholders, customers, merchants and internal teams investigate disputes received from cardholders or customers
Have knowledge of cards, virtual, tokenization, issuing, and processing (Mastercard, Visa, UnionPay, regulating policies)
Are comfortable independently making judgement-based decisions with significant potential impact on Monese customers.
Are great at explaining complex things to customers, and have flawless written English.
Have a confident telephone manner demonstrating empathy for customers in challenging situations to find an appropriate solution for customers.
You will work a variety of shifts to help us tackle urgent financial crime work, including some weekends.
You are a leader, you help others succeed through guidance, coaching, mentoring and empathy - not by telling people what to do
Experience working with mission-critical partners to deliver services to customers
Able to bring people together from different departments, strong stakeholder management
You are curious and capable of deriving meaningful insight from research and data
Can work with a team that may be in various locations
What you’ll get:
Generous stock options and competitive salary
Private healthcare (Estonia & UK - Other locations coming soon)
Working holidays - Work from anywhere in Europe for a limited time (Max limit per rolling year)
Five weeks of annual leave
Flexible working policy allowing you to work from our state-of-the-art office buildings and from home
Tailored learning and development opportunities
Flat structure with open communication at the heart of what we do, so everyone has a voice
Your own Monese VIP account for free
Modern technologies, including a MacBook for you to work on
What to do next:
Click on the link to apply and send your CV and cover letter over to us. This must be in English.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe in employing a diverse workforce and making it central to our success.
Operations · Tallinn, London · Hybrid Remote
Benefits of working as a Card Fraud Manager Operations · Tallinn · Hybrid Remote in Milano:
? Learning opportunities
? Company offers career progression opportunities
? Advantageous package
? Remote Work opportunity